Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Kamen Rider Sting" Talk Up!

That is a pretty good ending, it's a shame that they didn't use it.

As for the episode it is another decent, at least it is building to a point where the riders are going to face off each other with more to lose, which should mean better fights.

I wonder if Drew will use the deceiving tactic in Ryuki, or is it going to be different for next episode.

And speaking of which, this just makes me say once more
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight sounds like Kamen Rider Ryuki, It looks like Kamen Rider Ryuki and it FEELS like Kamen Rider Ryuki. Anyone agree?

EDITION: KR Sting should have been in the hospital than just fighting in the state of disease. I mean, NO RIDER SHALL FIGHT SICK.
 
Last edited:
And speaking of which, this just makes me say once more
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight sounds like Kamen Rider Ryuki, It looks like Kamen Rider Ryuki and it FEELS like Kamen Rider Ryuki. Anyone agree?

EDITION: KR Sting should have been in the hospital than just fighting in the state of disease. I mean, NO RIDER SHALL FIGHT SICK.

Kitaoka Shuichi would like to have a serious word with you.

Final K6-11 Ratings for Saturday, March, 14, 2009 Broadcast Networks only (Live + SD Data):
Source: Disney Research from Nielsen Media Research Data
CW (TheCW4Kids) 1.0/5 Avg. (7a-12p)
Will & DeWitt 0.2/2; Chaotic 0.7/5; Sonic X 1.2/7; Gogoriki 1.1/5; Dinosaur King 1.2/5; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1.2/5; Chaotic 1.6/6; Huntik 1.0/4; Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 0.8/4; Kamen Rider Dragon Night 0.7/3
ABC 1.1/5 Avg. (9a-1p)
The Emperor's New School 0.6/3; The Replacements 0.7/3; That's So Raven 1.0/4; That's So Raven 1.1/4; Hannah Montana 1.4/6; Suite Life of Zack & Cody 1.6/7; Power Rangers RPM 1.1/5; Power Rangers RPM 1.1/5
NBC (Qubo on NBC)Avg. 0.4/2 (10a-1p)
Jane and the Dragon 0.4/2; Zula Patrol 0.3/1; 3-2-1 Penguins 0.4/2; VeggieTales 0.5/2; Turbo Dogs 0.3/1; My Friend Rabbi 0.3/1
CBS (KEWLopolis on CBS) 0.3/1 Avg. (7-10a/10a-12p)
Cake 0.2/1; Sushi Pack 0.2/1; Care Bears 0.2/1; Horseland 0.3/1; Dino Squad 0.5/2; Strawberry Shortcake 0.2/1

Not bad but It's sad that people can't sit and watch a good show.
 
Last edited:
And speaking of which, this just makes me say once more
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight sounds like Kamen Rider Ryuki, It looks like Kamen Rider Ryuki and it FEELS like Kamen Rider Ryuki. Anyone agree?

I agree. Its not the same plot but the same concept. Dragon Knight wants to stop the fighting as did Shinji. In Ryuki every rider had their reasons to fight, in Dragon Knight, they also have their reasons.

I like the struggle Len is having. He realizes these people are just being duped and have no control over their lives. Sting is sick and fighting for his father's pride and his country. Wing Knight doesnt want to vent them. But what choice does he have if he has to fight them and Xaviax?

Very good build up in the series.
 
Kitaoka Shuichi would like to have a serious word with you.



Not bad but It's sad that people can't sit and watch a good show.

Oh! I forgot one of my fave Ryuki Riders. He is my symbol after all. Why? I was born in the month of the OX/Bull.

And I hope it keeps going up.

I hope so. As we have here an episode (EPISODE 12) that really feels like Ryuki, who on the world couldn't resist?
 
I don't see the Ryuki story in this show at all. Dragon Knight is more coherent, it has better characters, there is more character development, the story about Xaviax is damn good, and the mirror stuff doesn't see so random.

I enjoyed Ryuki, but DK owns it in near every way.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top