Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is NOT Cancelled?

At least we can see the last two episodes...that's a big victory, isn't it?

If Dragon Knight is it, then at least it's it and we had a great run and got to enjoy a great show, and we're not left hanging on the last two episodes, so we can be happy with what we got and that we had a great time. :thumbs:
 
It's still cancelled...

But, hey, at least we're getting some sort of acknowledgement that it's being cancelled. Not just, nothing like Disney. =_=
 
they are nice enough to do this, fans can't stay mad at them

and they can air Dragon Knight any time after it ends...so I say there will be re runs

now I wonder if they are thinking of making a sequel or another kamen rider
 
-No I can stay mad at them pretty easily.
-Yes they can, doesn't mean they will.
-No, I can guarantee you they are not.

I feel this a pretty big slap in the face to toku fans, and I am not happy about it. As much as you dont like DK, you gotta admit its a step in the right direction for American Tokusatsu. Now with its abrupt and, quite frankly idiotic, cancellation before the last 2 goddamn episodes even air. It just doesn't bode well gents.

But hey...theres always MMPR V2.
.
.
.
.
.
Wake me up when something interesting in the A. Toku market comes back...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top