Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then tell me what DOES 4Kids control if they don't control advertising for the shows they put out and don't control that the listings they advertise for the shows are not followed? I mean ****, it's part of the network, and it can't control the shows on its network? That doesn't at all sound right.

If in your area, they keep moving the timeslot around, that's your affiliate's doing, not 4Kids. I've never had them move the time around except for the two times when they moved it to 11:00 and 10:30.

What logic and business sense is there for playing a show that has terrible ratings instead of a show that has better ratings? I'm working with your speculation here.

Read that part again and you'll understand.

AGAIN! TIME SLOT THAT WASN'T STUCK TO! AND TOYS THAT WEREN'T ADVERTISED FOR! Dear god, do you not read?

Do YOU not read? I just said the time slot thing was your affiliate's doing.
 
KickHopper, ignore him. He loves to argue and acting like everything is FACT.

Ladymercury said:
No ****, sherlock. But Kamen Rider is a franchise that has potential here in the states and if you want to save a franchise you do what you can. I honestly don't give a **** because I never watched it.

He doesn't want to save a franchise of Kamen Rider.
 
Way to not really have one. :thumbs:

Well if you weren't such a belligerent dick and actually took time to read that article I had linked, it takes more than a "stupid online petition" to get something rolling. But considering your user name is Mr. Underachiever, I can see why you have this lack of optimism.

Why don't you tone it down a notch and respect the opinions of some of these guys bringing up legitimate arguments.
 
Here is what Mike Wang had to say regarding the ratings of the show:

mikekrdkratinga.jpg
 
Why do people keep acting like Beetleborgs didn't exist?

Is Bettleborgs considered a success? I suppose, since it did get a second season and all, but I mean compare that to the !!!SUCCESS!!! of Power Rangers. Then again, what with B-Fighter only having two incarnations and Sentai having 30 years worth and still going... but then explain the Ultra series...

I wonder if a Ryukendo adaptation would work out better in the US.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top