Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so did the show get cancelled or just the airing of the last two episodes moved to another date?

They decided to air the last two episodes ONLINE instead.

HEY LET'S JUST ACT LIKE RABID FANBOYS AND CURSE 4KIDS INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY THINKING OF ANY LOGICAL REASON THEY'D DO THIS.



Think about it, people.

There IS NOT any logic behind it AT all. I know this because I've seen them do this many times before. It's only TWO episodes, I don't see how is that such a problem.
 
Dragon Knight fans unite!!!

For those who haven't been following the mayhem, our friends at 4Kids have issued a giant "**** you!" to the fans of Dragon Knight by not airing the final two episodes. What a way to go out. For those looking for a source, click here.

- Kamen Rider Dragon Knight airs new episodes through December 26, with the premiere of For Ventara and Earth, Part 1. After that airing, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is completely removed from the schedule and repeats will not air.

You may be wondering what will happen to the remaining two episodes, right? Apparently, 4Kids will be streaming them on their website, but it's unknown when that will happen; though I would guess after Episode 38 airs on December 26.

Anyway, as fans I think we should do something. It's not like they decided to drop it halfway through or we just found out we're not getting another KR adaptation. Those would suck of course, but wouldn't be the huge slap in the face that this is. 2 more episodes left. And they pull it from the schedule. Is it too much to ask that they air two more episodes. Their schedule is 99% repeats anyway.

What can we do? Well for starters, we know that 4Kids read the comments on their youtube videos as they've replied to them many times in the past. Here is a link to their page. I suggest we all comment on all their videos requesting that they air the final episodes of Dragon Knight. I think we should get in touch with the Wang bros too. They can't be too thrilled about this. Any other suggestions are welcome too. If it's a good one, I'll try to edit into the main post.

Thoughts?
 
It seems that Steve Wang is not even aware of this sad news. Over facebook I asked him:

stevewangresponds.jpg
 
I thought I would post this in this thread to:

It seems that Steve Wang is not even aware of this sad news. Over facebook I asked him:

stevewangresponds.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top