Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so KRDK is officially cancelled?.

To: 4Kids,
friday-the-final-chapter-finger.jpg


From: Forever Knight
 
Last edited:
4Kids kills both Ultraman and Kamen Rider...they're really asking for it aren't they?:laugh:

Yes! An all out assault from the fans of KRDK, which then turns this into an "ALL KAMEN RIDER FANS VS DAISHO---(nvm) I mean, ALL KAMEN RIDER FANS VS 4KIDS ENTERTAINMENT.":laugh:

And so, here's a certain thing that I want to do to that company:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0r7p_wLEdw[/ame]

*pictures the opening sequence of Decade...except the Rider Army is attacking 4Kids HQ*


:sly::laugh:


NAH...then that would make Decade under employment of 4Kids.



*cue Narutaki MEME*

And that is why it's again his fault. I think Alfred Kahn must've been stuck in Decade's AU worlds and ended up tainted with all of stuffs from there and so... "ONORE 4KIDS!"

your dumb little picture can't do anything

but this can

Den-O > Dragon Knight, period

plus, can't say I din't give dragon knight a shot. I did, I wasted time.

oh and found this online

motivator.avif

Grr......>:(
dQuq20091126143206.avif
:thumbs:

Ok so KRDK is officially cancelled?.

To: 4Kids,
friday-the-final-chapter-finger.jpg


From: Forever Knight

Add this:

wsfs.avif
to them.

I SERIOUSLY FIND THEM AS SO ANNOYING BASTARDS!
 
So uh are there any actual sources for this news, because atm all I'm seeing is word of mouth
 
triple post.
stop it, your hurting my eyes.
And no, DK really wasn't for preteens.
I mean, look at it.
It would have had a much faster pace for a younger audience.
I honestly think they tried to make a good adaptation, but America just isn't ready for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top