Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Contract With the Dragon" Talk Up!

Well it doesn't matter. Since keith, by allowing these to be put up, has opened the door to adness and cw4kids taking action here anything else said is pointless. I just hope keith doesn't come to regret thinking these forums are safe from the companies.
 
You're only saying that because you don't want people to see the show.

Are you 5 years old? I mean I swear. That would be the only explanation for your ignorant statement. I mean it's either you are a little kid, or you are not very... well you can see where I am going here.

I want people to see the show, but I also want keith to understand that allowing this will open the door for HJU to get in trouble. But if he doesn't care about that, then why should I?
 
Are you 5 years old? I mean I swear. That would be the only explanation for your ignorant statement. I mean it's either you are a little kid, or you are not very... well you can see where I am going here.

I want people to see the show, but I also want keith to understand that allowing this will open the door for HJU to get in trouble. But if he doesn't care about that, then why should I?

Oh I see all too clearly. Your only presence in these threads have been discouraging people from sharing the episodes. And I don't think it's any secret how you feel towards shows like this.
 
Oh I see all too clearly. Your only presence in these threads have been discouraging people from sharing the episodes. And I don't think it's any secret how you feel towards shows like this.

Instead of talking out of the side of your head, making assumptions, and being a general idiot.. Why don't you go read my posts about this show. In this thread and others.
 
Well it doesn't matter. Since keith, by allowing these to be put up, has opened the door to adness and cw4kids taking action here anything else said is pointless. I just hope keith doesn't come to regret thinking these forums are safe from the companies.

OH NO!...the sky is falling.

Matt Mullins knows RB, Samuell Benta has been there too. That means Disney, Adness, 4Kids are well aware of these forums. I don't see RB getting in trouble over KRDK encodes or PR encodes.

Put it this way: We watch Sentai from Japan through encodes and uploads. What if Toei stopped it or some idiot tried to ban us from watching it because they think it'll effect the show?

The reason why we are able to watch Sentai, Kamen Rider and any other Toku show is cause Toei is open to the american fandom which is were 50% of it's fans come from. They know about us and have no problem with us watching it through encodes or anything else.
 
Last edited:
OH NO!...the sky is falling.

Matt Mullins knows RB, Samuell Benta has been there too. That means Disney, Adness, 4Kids are well aware of those forums. I don't see RB getting in trouble over KRDK encodes or PR encodes.

What ever. Hot linking is ok, DK downloads are ok, how about full rips of US releaed music next?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top