Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Back in Black" Talk Up!

Just when I thought this series couldn't get any better..... this episode airs.

I love this Onyx/DK thing going on. Man, I want this series released in a blu-ray boxset next year.
 
Just when I thought this series couldn't get any better..... this episode airs.

I love this Onyx/DK thing going on. Man, I want this series released in a blu-ray boxset next year.

yeah this was a great episode. Still not enough to get me to rewatch the series or anything. But I dont regret giving DK a run through.

I like that they are bringing back the images of Kit's nightmares, explaining them, but also reliving them in the fact that Kit has his dark sides. Perhaps the advent beast is influencing him subtly?

The acting seems to have gotten better too from a lot of the cast. It's not as wooden
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top