Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Back in Black" Talk Up!

Pause at 1:36. Adam is wearing the Kamen Rider Double colors in the exact same pattern. :laugh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRpGo1YBes[/ame]
 
Awesome episode, but I'm a little confused. Where did the Onyx deck come from? I know Advent Master gave it to Kit, but where'd he get it from? What's even weirder is how none of the other Riders questioned this. And if he can make new Advent Decks on a whim, shouldn't he just be able to make an army of Riders? I hope they explain this later.

If that's the case, then I so hope that they call for this soon:
6138.avif


Pause at 1:36. Adam is wearing the Kamen Rider Double colors in the exact same pattern. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRpGo1YBes

I was about to say that one yesterday (by Philippine Time) until I got exhausted. Boy! Adam=US Ryuki and US W at the same time.:laugh:
 
Last edited:
This episode made me wanna break things. I can't afford to replace anything I break though so I have to settle for saying I want to break things on the internet.
 
You realize this show was filmed two years before Decade, right?

Yes. I think it would be awesome that if ever they make either a Season 2 or make a movie already out of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. Like come on man! KRDK is awesome and it's story and action scenes are all priceless. Nobody can deny that this show really for me beats out Ryuki by virtue of it's story telling. Now enough with comparison and let's have Abyss as our topic. Now if there were just only 12 warriors of Ventara and then Onyx added to the warriors, then why not have Abyss someday if ever they do a Kamen Rider Dragon Knight the "REAL 2nd SEASON" or a Movie then?
 
This episode made me wanna break things. I can't afford to replace anything I break though so I have to settle for saying I want to break things on the internet.

what happened qquark. Show me on the doll where the episode touched you
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top