Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (2008) - Pre-Discussion Thread

Well that's just too bad. His contract says that he has to play in Kamen Rider for the next 50 years of his life. Read the fine print. :D
 
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about this show.
And one thing that popped up in my mind was that Matt Mullins has the potential to be THE household name for Kamen Rider. Just like Tommy is with Power Rangers.

That's just my opinion.
This guy is just too great to keep for only one season.

lol and too think that his sempai in karate was Was the LR Blueranger
 
Omg why is there a thread for this?! WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST SHUT UP AND WAIT!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! ;_;[/crocker]

Honestly, we don't need too many threads about Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, especially 'Any news on Dragon Knight?" thread. That is enough and I've been getting annoying by anyone who made KRDK, execpt for Masked Rider Aftershock. Enough is enough.

This thread is for all news and what's going on with KRDK. Only one thread, THAT'S ALL. No need to make another thread about KRDK. STICK WITH THIS.

I know you're being silly, but really.

Just to be added to the top of this thread, there is a character named " Chris Ramirez", who is also a rider named Sting.

I'll add this one. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Uhm....

Bull or Minotaur for Zolda.
Something vaguely snake-ish for Ohja. Kamen Rider Venon Knight?

Ditto tigerish for Tiger.

Gai and Imperor are going to be difficult because they're main features are horns.

If we get Verde, he'll be something related to toads or frogs

Odin = Phoenix Knight I guess. It's an EVIL PHOENIX though.

For Zolda I think a good name would be Kamen Rider Bullseye. Mainly because his partner monster is a minotaur/bull and he's gun-based.

Anyways.

Now that Kamen rider Kiba is bat-based, skip 2003~2007 altogether and go straight to a Kamen Rider Kiba for the next US season! It's perfect. Matt Mullins is already Wing Knight and he has potential to be the Tommy of the franchise so let him be Kiba as well :)

Or maybe that was the plan all along? :eyebrow:
 
Marisa Lauren plays Lacy, Maya's best friend.

Added.

Here's a pic of Marisa Lauren:

78fmj2.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top