Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (2008) - Pre-Discussion Thread

Even though this may not be news to you guys, I found a picture ripped from the trailer of what would be Kamen Rider Ohja's American Counterpart.



Now, if I could find the actor's name.:hmm:
 
Simple Fact: The trailer is awesome.
Now, I'm having one of those moments. The kind when I should know who the hell Xaviax is, but I'm drawing a blank.
Specifically, in the scene with (Torque?) when Xaviax's very bluntly puts forward his plan, who is that guy?
 
Simple Fact: The trailer is awesome.
Now, I'm having one of those moments. The kind when I should know who the hell Xaviax is, but I'm drawing a blank.
Specifically, in the scene with (Torque?) when Xaviax's very bluntly puts forward his plan, who is that guy?

I think its the guy who played that guy on home improvement, he was someone's brother I think.
 
LMAO.gif
 
finally i've just watched the new trailer of dragon knight. all i gotta say it was really cool than Ryuki. (i've already watched ryuki 8 times since 2005 i mean i lived in malaysia i mean i watched in a local TV channels in there) :buttrock:

wow. The black guy that i saw in the trailer is a kamen rider verde!

that general xaviax transformed into human reminds me of grimlord(human form) from VR troopers.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top