musashi03 HEROW Dec 10, 2009 #853 HyperGuyver said: It is more near his wrist than his elbow. Good point out. Click to expand... Why, thank you.
HyperGuyver said: It is more near his wrist than his elbow. Good point out. Click to expand... Why, thank you.
Gold Samurai New Member Dec 15, 2009 #855 Episode descriptions for Shinkenger and Double up to January 30?
phyee86 Member Dec 15, 2009 #856 In the end of the movie, I saw a new character holding an "Accelerate" Gaia Memory and said there is not only 1 kamen rider in Fuuto. Do anyone has any info about this new kamen rider??
In the end of the movie, I saw a new character holding an "Accelerate" Gaia Memory and said there is not only 1 kamen rider in Fuuto. Do anyone has any info about this new kamen rider??
drieg500 I'm inside you... Dec 15, 2009 #857 phyee86 said: In the end of the movie, I saw a new character holding an "Accelerate" Gaia Memory and said there is not only 1 kamen rider in Fuuto. Do anyone has any info about this new kamen rider?? Click to expand... We all know him, he's Kamen Rider Accel, as seen in earlier scans of Accel's belt and memory in some mag scans.
phyee86 said: In the end of the movie, I saw a new character holding an "Accelerate" Gaia Memory and said there is not only 1 kamen rider in Fuuto. Do anyone has any info about this new kamen rider?? Click to expand... We all know him, he's Kamen Rider Accel, as seen in earlier scans of Accel's belt and memory in some mag scans.
GekiBlack Red Falcon Dec 15, 2009 #858 phyee86 said: In the end of the movie, I saw a new character holding an "Accelerate" Gaia Memory and said there is not only 1 kamen rider in Fuuto. Do anyone has any info about this new kamen rider?? Click to expand... Kamen Rider Accel :thumbs:
phyee86 said: In the end of the movie, I saw a new character holding an "Accelerate" Gaia Memory and said there is not only 1 kamen rider in Fuuto. Do anyone has any info about this new kamen rider?? Click to expand... Kamen Rider Accel :thumbs:
Forever Knight Eye See You Dec 15, 2009 #859 Any word on the debut of Fang Memory/Fang Form in the series? I'm so excited to see it.
GekiBlack Red Falcon Dec 15, 2009 #860 Forever Knight said: Any word on Skull's suit actor?. Click to expand... Eitoku according to wiki and i would have to believe it since Skull's pose in magazine scans we have seen kinda reminds me of Saga (which was suit acted by same guy) with a wee bit of Diend lol
Forever Knight said: Any word on Skull's suit actor?. Click to expand... Eitoku according to wiki and i would have to believe it since Skull's pose in magazine scans we have seen kinda reminds me of Saga (which was suit acted by same guy) with a wee bit of Diend lol