That's probably not possible - The Xtreme Memory is a single unit, replacing the Cyclone and Joker memories in the belt (they can be used in the Beaker).
Besides which, considering we never got any other forms with Fang, I think they like keeping the upper forms connected to Joker. They've done a really good job with keeping the other forms in use, so I think that's fine.
That's probably not possible - The Xtreme Memory is a single unit, replacing the Cyclone and Joker memories in the belt (they can be used in the Beaker).
Besides which, considering we never got any other forms with Fang, I think they like keeping the upper forms connected to Joker. They've done a really good job with keeping the other forms in use, so I think that's fine.
I wonder, as the memories in the Beaker are Cyclone, Luna, Heat, and Joker. It's possible that there may be other ***** Joker Extreme forms. I doubt you'll see upgraded Trigger and Metal form, as the Beaker has a replacement weapon that does not seem modular. (Which is how I'd do it, something Perfect Zecter style - sword, gun, and rod. in one item)
I wonder, as the memories in the Beaker are Cyclone, Luna, Heat, and Joker. It's possible that there may be other ***** Joker Extreme forms. I doubt you'll see upgraded Trigger and Metal form, as the Beaker has a replacement weapon that does not seem modular. (Which is how I'd do it, something Perfect Zecter style - sword, gun, and rod. in one item)
Again, the X-treme Memory is a unit onto itself, leaving Cyclone and Joker out, and replacing them. I doubt we see any more form changes from Double. The 4th quarter will probably introduce a 3rd rider, if anything.
I think it's much needed upgraded. W's form changing seems kind of slow compared to what what Accel and Weather can do. Having access to all of his powers, and more, at once just makes sense.