Kamen Rider Double-O: Shin Riders Vs. Great Leader

New One for shadow rider:
Shadow Rider Double
shadowriderdouble.jpg


Shadow Rider Double:I was thinking how a mirror reflect it so I switch the color. Thinking about a crack, some of the green on the black and some of the black is on the green.
 
Last edited:
Hmm if he is a bad guy, then yes. Or if you design him like Ray from Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle. Here is a clip go to 4:00

Kamen Rider Shadow-Go though shadows and is power up during the night.
Shadow Rider-A rider-like being who can mirror any rider in a demonic form.
 
I have an OC Rider to let you use if you want. He's called Kamen Rider Gadez. I'll PM you the story later. It's actually what me and my friends are working on as a project, so I don't really wanna lay the story out in the open for anyone to steal it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top