Kamen Rider Double-O: Shin Riders Vs. Great Leader

Lurker
KamenRiderDoubleOlogo.png

Hey guys, I'm in a little bit of a rut. Right now, I am working on a fanfic, for my rider Kamen Rider Double-O. Here is what the first fanfic episode is about (synopsis):

Kamen Rider Double-O: Shin Riders Vs. Great Leader starts immediately after the end of the Decade and Double movie. So here is a quick synopsis of the beginning.

Tsukasa and the rest of the Decade series are traveling across the universes, until the Decade Driver and DiEnd Driver begin to go berserk. In the process of a battle, Decade and friends get teleported back to Tsukasa's world. There he sees his house in ruins, and his sister injured. Tsukasa runs to his sister, to see if she could explain what happened, only to point at the dark figure known as Great Leader.

Tsukasa is puzzled by this, considering that in his world, he was Great Leader. This is when Great Leader explains that after the events of Kamen Rider J, he attempted to conquer the world one last time, but was unable to win due to all 15 riders up to that point. In order to escape destruction, Great Leader used a prototype dimension item to slip out of that universe (this idea will change but eh). To Great Leader's surprise, he fell into a unique pocket of time and space, which was giving birth to new worlds. First world he visited, he came across the real World of Kuuga, staying there till the time KR: Agito had replaced Kuuga. There he visited the other worlds until finally he came across a unique world. This world would be known as the world of Decade.

After spending so much time witnessing the Heisei riders, and there powers, he hoped that he could absorb and create a rider to defeat all others. But Great Leader feared that this rider, or any rider may come to defeat him. So once again he created Dai-Shocker, and placed Tsukasa as Great Leader. (This will explain why Decade had all 10 rider cards.) In the process of planning how to defeating all riders, Dai-Shocker creates the Decade and DiEnd Drivers.

After the events of All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, Great Leader immediately took action. He began to develop a new belt, like decades. Here he and Tsukasa henshin and begin to fight, but only for Decade to lose immediately. Yuusuke tries to fight but Great Leader summons the real Godai Yuusuke to fight him and defeats AU Kuuga. DiEnd also feels the wrath of Great Leader and is tossed into another AU. After this, Decade's defeat, Great Leader absorbs all of Decades powers and cards, into his drive, making him the true ultimate rider. The problem that arrives from this is that the backlash of energy of decades belt cracking and releasing all that energy, causes alternate Universes that had no riders, to gain riders, and locking out all the other riders.

Here the story will move to Double-O and how he gained his power. His universe will be one of the few truly affected by Great Leader directly. With this story I hope to incorporate all OC riders on deviant art and HJU. The point of all these riders are to help fight Great Leader. Double-O is by no means the leader of the new AU riders.

What I need help is that I need OC riders. If you guys have ideas, please submit your riders. Please not all from one universe.

These are the Episodes, which I will update every week for now on.

Ep.1:http://netro32.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2z5adz
Ep.2:http://netro32.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2zei5r

Last edited:
KamenRiderDoubleOlogo.png

Hey guys, I'm in a little bit of a rut. Right now, I am working on a fanfic, for my rider Kamen Rider Double-O. Here is what the first fanfic episode is about (synopsis):

Kamen Rider Double-O: Shin Riders Vs. Great Leader starts immediately after the end of the Decade and Double movie. So here is a quick synopsis of the beginning.

Tsukasa and the rest of the Decade series are traveling across the universes, until the Decade Driver and DiEnd Driver begin to go berserk. In the process of a battle, Decade and friends get teleported back to Tsukasa's world. There he sees his house in ruins, and his sister injured. Tsukasa runs to his sister, to see if she could explain what happened, only to point at the dark figure known as Great Leader.

Tsukasa is puzzled by this, considering that in his world, he was Great Leader. This is when Great Leader explains that after the events of Kamen Rider J, he attempted to conquer the world one last time, but was unable to win due to all 15 riders up to that point. In order to escape destruction, Great Leader used a prototype dimension item to slip out of that universe (this idea will change but eh). To Great Leader's surprise, he fell into a unique pocket of time and space, which was giving birth to new worlds. First world he visited, he came across the real World of Kuuga, staying there till the time KR: Agito had replaced Kuuga. There he visited the other worlds until finally he came across a unique world. This world would be known as the world of Decade.

After spending so much time witnessing the Heisei riders, and there powers, he hoped that he could absorb and create a rider to defeat all others. But Great Leader feared that this rider, or any rider may come to defeat him. So once again he created Dai-Shocker, and placed Tsukasa as Great Leader. (This will explain why Decade had all 10 rider cards.) In the process of planning how to defeating all riders, Dai-Shocker creates the Decade and DiEnd Drivers.

After the events of All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, Great Leader immediately took action. He began to develop a new belt, like decades. Here he and Tsukasa henshin and begin to fight, but only for Decade to lose immediately. Yuusuke tries to fight but Great Leader summons the real Godai Yuusuke to fight him and defeats AU Kuuga. DiEnd also feels the wrath of Great Leader and is tossed into another AU. After this, Decade's defeat, Great Leader absorbs all of Decades powers and cards, into his drive, making him the true ultimate rider. The problem that arrives from this is that the backlash of energy of decades belt cracking and releasing all that energy, causes alternate Universes that had no riders, to gain riders, and locking out all the other riders.

Here the story will move to Double-O and how he gained his power. His universe will be one of the few truly affected by Great Leader directly. With this story I hope to incorporate all OC riders on deviant art and HJU. The point of all these riders are to help fight Great Leader. Double-O is by no means the leader of the new AU riders.

What I need help is that I need OC riders. If you guys have ideas, please submit your riders. Please not all from one universe.
what is OC riders?

For the lulz.
I'm liking this so far. What'd you say to a Decade-style rider that controls Kaijin?

Lurker
I'm liking this so far. What'd you say to a Decade-style rider that controls Kaijin?

Hmm if he is a bad guy, then yes. Or if you design him like Ray from Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle. Here is a clip [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5eM_t0NqzY[/ame] go to 4:00

Kamen Rider Shadow-Go though shadows and is power up during the night.
Shadow Rider-A rider-like being who can mirror any rider in a demonic form.

sorry to rain on your parade, but something like that already happen in Kamen Rider Decade. It is called Chinomanako. It's a monster from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger take took the Dienddriver and it was able to summon Riders and Kaijin.

For the lulz.
Well, he's not essentially evil; more like he's working towards his own goals.

Kamen Rider Reverse
Alias: Ikkyu Touma

Backstory: At one point there was a third driver created by Dai-Shocker, designed to call upon the power of Kaijin throughout the universe. The ReverDriver, unfortunately, was far too dangerous for either man or Kaijin. The sheer amount of Negative energy that flowed through it killed any user within days. Great Leader scoured the worlds looking for someone with the right composition but to no avail. Upon entering this new universe however, his calls may have been answered. Ikkyu, a 23-year old half-Unknown from a world where human and Kaijin coexist, was found to be within usable range. He was trained to pilot the suit and for a short while became Great Leader's right hand in his re-establishment.

After a few months, however, he broke away. Upon seeing countless Kaijin die for the sake of his supposed leader by the hands of the riders, he could take no more. The waters ran too deep. He now traverses the worlds, collecting the aid of the Kaijin to overturn the two powers that govern this universe.

Equips:

ReverDriver: Gauntlet Based GBR Driver
-The ReverDriver combines the natural negative energies within the pilot with those of the world around them. Cards and summons are materialized from this energy. Once a card has been gained it remains within the suit's memory forever.

How's it sound?

@poster above

Yes it already happened, but this is a dedicated rider and a new system. Chinomanako was simply a Kaijin who's energies altered the DienDriver.

Kamen Rider Shadow-Go though shadows and is power up during the night.
Shadow Rider-A rider-like being who can mirror any rider in a demonic form.
An example of Shadow Rider demonic mirror form:Den-O

Den-onormalevil.jpg

Tell me what you think of it.

Last edited: