Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

wiki and everyone I ask says that Gravure is just provocative form of modeling, no nudes or pornography. Don't get the point of the title though compared to just a normal model.

The Japanese just love naming random stuff with foreign words :laugh:
 
Man, for some odd reason, I'm having some fangirlism towards the Kraken Imagin. Can't wait to hear the Seiyu's voice on the 'sexy' Imagin. Just don't ask (and yes, the voice behind Doggie Kruger is indeed this week's Imagin).

And for those who wanted to see just a normal Rider Kick, insted of the Climax version...

[HIDE]...the smooth talking Rod Form's back. Now, you can stop your bickering on whether it's the end of the normal forms or not.[/HIDE]

And look! (Well, okay. Maybe not)...



EDIT: And here's next week's episode preview...that's a waste of time, I'm now regretting putting the spoiler in for no reason...

 
Last edited:
This is my favorite & the best moment in Den-o!
[hide]
shimataye.jpg
[/hide]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top