Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

Where did you get that fanart? I wanna see the source (i.e. site address) please!

Now, finished watching the latest RAW episode and listening to Double Action is like music to my ears. And the guy who voiced Doggie Kruger from Dekaranger just added my strange fangirlism towards the Kraken Imagin for no reason at all. Just don't ask.


ya it comes from the chinese BBS, as i know there is no fansite address from the maker. They post their work there. I am also in progress on the icons. maybe Climax form ..
 
They come from a chinese BBS. I grabbed there also those:
[hide]
krdenoym5.jpg
krdenoyk1.jpg
krdenopq4.jpg
krdenovj9.jpg
krdenoid7.jpg

​
[/hide]I'm actually thinkin bout some iconz, it's just a matter of time.

What does the text say to the side of each of the forms? It's to small for me to read. :sweat:
 
What does the text say to the side of each of the forms? It's to small for me to read. :sweat:

'They say your head gets all funny while sin is near
Maybe what you saw was some kind of dream
Our World is crying
I will defeat sin I must"
etc.

Feels like filler text.
 
Sounded like it too.

That 'Piano Form' sound perfect as Wing Form's double action XD

I'm sorta pissed that it took them until the LAST Zeronos battle to show us that Altair form could do a Full Charge --

So what exactly happened when the last Card dissapeared? It seemed like Airi and the guy suddenly realised something...either rememberd something or asked themselves what the heck was going on.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top