Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

Well Climax Form can be rendered useless if the Imagin don't cooperate... I'd like to see a scene once where the Imagin argue so much that Climax form just breaks apart and Den-o returns to Plat form!
 
Well Climax Form can be rendered useless if the Imagin don't cooperate... I'd like to see a scene once where the Imagin argue so much that Climax form just breaks apart and Den-o returns to Plat form!

even if they are arguing, Ryotaro would try to form Climax Form regardless, although it would be a funny scenario to see.

Ryotaro's favoritism for Climax Form appears once again in 30. Gun Form could have easily done just fine, but he HAD to go for Climax Form. What a gip.

Not that I want Gun Form anymore than I do Climax Form as opposed to Ax or Rod, just saying.
 
Last edited:
Shameless Den-O!!!! How dare you rip off The First Ichigo's bike move!!! :laugh:

I love Zeronos's final battle...really goes out with a bang!:thumbs:
 
Deneb will be back no worries..rumours is Vega form maybe non extistence after Zeronos changed colour lol..

Damn, those Anthoppers really are strong imagins. Strongest among all until now. Even Momo can;t beat one on one battle.
 
Deneb will be back no worries..rumours is Vega form maybe non extistence after Zeronos changed colour lol..

Damn, those Anthoppers really are strong imagins. Strongest among all until now. Even Momo can;t beat one on one battle.

Well, I think it's possible that he'll get Zero Form + unlimited Altair and Vega form henshins.

Fixed.
Seriously though Sword Rod and Axe are just slight increase and decrease of some stats.
Gun Form is the only one that is overall better but who the hell would let Ryuuta do everything.

Agreed. While Gun Form is definitely stronger than the other forms, I think Ryu has some serious attitude problem.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top