Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

And for those who's still in the topic, here's next week episode. Just don't do those sick imaginations of Yuto doing naughty things at this very familiar girl men.

 
Last edited:
Episode 32 Futaba Thread

If you don't want to know what happens when Yuuto uses his last card, then don't click. I'm warning you!

EDIT: And for absolutely no reason at all, here's a manga strip that I found over at Futaba.



[HIDE]

Wow. First Gekiranger, next Den-O himself, now Hana too? Have they been caught by the bug that turns people into younger versions of themselves?[/HIDE]

The futaba thread doesn't spoil anything for me :sweat: .. maybe I miss something, but this episode looks awesome? So we get little Hana next week, sounds fun, I mean, exciting. From the plot's perspective of course, don't get me wrong :P
 

The Golden Master Pass looks like Gaoh's Rider Pass...

EX Gouka Climax Form
a55a_1.JPG


Den-O Master Pass
1188912498054pf7.jpg


These are pretty neat, never seen them before, i want to get the second one :buttrock:
 
Card for 33: 「タイムトラブラー・コハナ」(Time Troubler Kohana)
33-card-troubler.jpg




squid.jpg

The seiyuu(VA) for next week(ep 33)'s guest Imagin is Inada Tetsu(稲田 徹)!
His other roles include Doggy Kruger(Dekaranger), Hades God Ifrit(Magiranger), Komamura/Love (both from Bleach), etc
 
Is this series get any serious YET??:sweat: :sweat:

Kamen Rider Den-O is a heart-lighted season, smartass.. Duh!

Anyways... I watched episode 30 and 31. Wow.. both of them were great. I absolutely enjoyed it a lot.

I'm definitely looking forward to see what happens in episode 32.

Poor Deneb... :laugh:
 
Last edited:
squid.jpg

The seiyuu(VA) for next week(ep 33)'s guest Imagin is Inada Tetsu(稲田 徹)!
His other roles include Doggy Kruger(Dekaranger), Hades God Ifrit(Magiranger), Komamura/Love (both from Bleach), etc

Oh snap! I know him! He's Kurogane from Tsubasa Chronicle! :buttrock:

And why do I keep thinking that the Kraken Imagin looks a bit like Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean?
 
coz of the hat and long thick 'hairs' ..Davy Jones!!!

btw..little Hana is here hehe ...cute !! same costume too ..
 
Okay, is anyone else getting sick of Sword Form showing up in EVERY EPISODE?! I'm getting tired of Momo having to be in the spotlight all the time when Imagin like Urataros are getting the second fiddle. And Climax Form using Sword Form's Full Charge to kill the Anthopper? That deserves a giant WTF?!? Were thos 3, count 'em, 3 episodes of him showing off his attacks... JUST SO HE COULD USE EXTREME SLASH?!

If someone here is fluent in Japanese and knows the address of the Den-o creaters, please, for the love of God, tell them to stop using Sword form all the time!

God! >:(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top