Kamen Rider Decade rumor/picture thread

Wonder if the 3rd would have different riders and 4th rider would be a female

3rd rider:
- gills
- zolda/ouja/odin
- delta/orga
- chalice/leangle
- todoroki/zanki
- kick/punch hopper
- saga

4th rider:
- femme
 
Isn't the guy who is recasted to play Knight, not Eiki Kitamura who played kira in the bleach musical?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that! It does look a lot like him, and I wouldn't be too flustered if it turned out to be him. (Heck, I'd be ecstatic! It's about time there were stage shows other than Tenimyu getting the toku spotlight!)

On that note, I wonder when they'll confirm the actors for the other worlds...they're releasing casting info kinda sporadically. We already know who's playing Kid!Wataru, yet we have pretty much no clue what's happening with Agito...I'm not complaining, but it just seems odd to me.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…