When he set in the Decade card, I thought I heard the belt say "Decay!" instead of Decade. And when it was Nigo's turn, I swear man, I heard "Negro!" and Black, I was expecting a "Burakku!"... It said "Black!" and I wasn't over with the Nigo **** yet...
THIS BELT IS FUCKIN RACIST TO SOME KAMEN RIDERS!!!
Don't listen to ryuu, spewing false info just because he saw the actor names. Of those three only ryuki is known to be recast at the moment. He could turn out to be right but it would just be a fluke.
Something I noticed with the recast guys... their given names are always written in Katakana. Yuusuke, Shinji, Ren, Wataru... and they weren't in any of the original series. Also, in the magazine scans showing adult Wataru, his name is written the normal way it was throughout Kiva. Interesting...
Something I noticed with the recast guys... their given names are always written in Katakana. Yuusuke, Shinji, Ren, Wataru... and they weren't in any of the original series. Also, in the magazine scans showing adult Wataru, his name is written the normal way it was throughout Kiva. Interesting...
I'm guessing a lot of the original actors will show up, but thanks to the gods of Decade world going on an acid trip, they won't likely be Kamen Riders for all but their final appearances.