The picture of Ryuki fighting Joker or whoever he was fighting was a picture of Decade Fighting him I'm pretty sure. Each time so far Decade has gone to a world, he uses the last Rider's card. We saw in the preview him using Kiva in Ryuki world.
I like the 2 parter thing. It's enough to get some story in, but leaves room for some real story explaining about Tsukasa and the Rider War.
Anyways, I kinda want more of what happened in episode 1, how the worlds were colliding and people were getting mauled by Orphenochs, Undeads, Makamou and Worms. Him travelling to other worlds aren't as exciting. More apocalyptic doomsday, Rider War thing everywhere would be awesome.:thumbs:
Anyways, I kinda want more of what happened in episode 1, how the worlds were colliding and people were getting mauled by Orphenochs, Undeads, Makamou and Worms. Him travelling to other worlds aren't as exciting. More apocalyptic doomsday, Rider War thing everywhere would be awesome.:thumbs:
The picture of Ryuki fighting Joker or whoever he was fighting was a picture of Decade Fighting him I'm pretty sure. Each time so far Decade has gone to a world, he uses the last Rider's card. We saw in the preview him using Kiva in Ryuki world.
I like the 2 parter thing. It's enough to get some story in, but leaves room for some real story explaining about Tsukasa and the Rider War.
The cards they use are completely different, though. Ryuki's are sort of like a game, where each card activates weapons and attacks, while Blade's are based off the Minor Arcana. Each card is an undead that has been sealed. The Riders can use the power of the sealed undead, but there's no "sword vent" that makes a sword fly magically through the air and into their hand.
The cards they use are completely different, though. Ryuki's are sort of like a game, where each card activates weapons and attacks, while Blade's are based off the Minor Arcana. Each card is an undead that has been sealed. The Riders can use the power of the sealed undead, but there's no "sword vent" that makes a sword fly magically through the air and into their hand.