Kamen Rider Decade - PREDiscussion Thread

Decade - The fanboy and girls dreams come true


Is this real? I can't believe that its real, am I dreaming? I never thought something like this can happen, Decade is gonna be awsome

:castlerock:
 

At least Decade is not "really" the Kabuto with the Kunai Mode.
 
Oh hell yes! A shark Ryuki rider!

I wanted this two years ago...thank you Toei. *single tear*
 
Imagine Femme vs Decade, that might be a little carried away because males can't hit females.
 
. . . They couldn't fit all 13 into a 48+ episode series, how the hell do we expect 13/14 in what will be most likely a 3 episode arc or something?
 
Abyss has to destroy somebody just to show just how much of a badass he is and why we should care, so I figure a couple of the Ryuki guys will have enough screen time to say "HURK-!" as they get killed by him. I mean what better way to pay tribute to the past than to have the new guy stomp all over it? That's what this show is all about! atriotic:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…