Kamen Rider Decade/Double - Movie News Thread

I doubt it. The scenes would change the story too much. Plus, it was already confirmed what scenes were added into the DC and none of them correlated with those.
 
Toei actually changed the ending to the Decade series. TVN released Special versions of the last 2 episodes. So, if you want to see it, go for it. It helps to get in touch with the movie.
 
I doubt it. The scenes would change the story too much. Plus, it was already confirmed what scenes were added into the DC and none of them correlated with those.

What? Aren't you thinking about All Riders? That's the one with the DC scenes confirmed.

Anyway, yes, those scenes were never meant to be in the movie, so they aren't going to the DC. Daiki's actor announced in his blog the beginning of the recording for the movie, and that only happened after the ending of the tv series, so those scenes in the teaser can't ever have been intended to be actual movie scenes.

The movie probably was originally planned to be closer to that teaser, but those scenes themselves probably would never be used.
 
Last edited:
Toei actually changed the ending to the Decade series. TVN released Special versions of the last 2 episodes. So, if you want to see it, go for it. It helps to get in touch with the movie.
That's so awesome! I never actually knew this until you mentioned it! So does that mean the new ending of the last episode is canon, while the original one with DiEnd pointing his DiEndDriver at Decade isn't? I guess it is though, since it makes sense to fit in with the beginning of the Movie Taisen 2010! I was wondering what the heck happened after Daiki pointed his gun at Tsukasa, since the beginning of the film didn't show anything about it. But I guess that part didn't really happen after all! Since when did Toei care about continuity? I really appreciate their effort!:thumbs:

By the way, I only saw just a little of the beginning of the movie, and I'll watch the rest of it in another day. Maybe the blu-ray release will be out by then!:D
 
Toei actually changed the ending to the Decade series. TVN released Special versions of the last 2 episodes. So, if you want to see it, go for it. It helps to get in touch with the movie.

I haven't watched it yet, waiting on my Amazonjp order of the Blu-ray movies to watch in between the 2 movies. But was it better than the original Decade finale?.
 
I haven't watched it yet, waiting on my Amazonjp order of the Blu-ray movies to watch in between the 2 movies. But was it better than the original Decade finale?.

People said it has a better "connection" with the movie. I'm actually waitin for my DVD to arrive, so I cant really say. I gues it's true, though.
 
I haven't watched it yet, waiting on my Amazonjp order of the Blu-ray movies to watch in between the 2 movies. But was it better than the original Decade finale?.
So far, I'm liking the original one better than the reruns.
But this may change once I saw the movie.
 
About the rerun's ending, spoiler-ish.
[HIDE]The rerun's ending made use of Natsumi's vision in the first ep, and the outcome was just like in the vision. Decade decimated the whole army of heisei riders. Watching the movie after that ending, one may think that Decade simply just leaves the battlefield, any riders who appeared in the movie may have survived that initial battle. I concur that it connects better to the movie than the first ending they did.[/HIDE]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top