Well the new pv shows that Dabuto has a finisher as well.
Good job.

one thing i dont get is why

They can make more money including and titling the game after the hot new rider as well as complete the previous series without dating itself immediately after release by not featuring the currently running series. There are only positives this way. Each new series ends up getting top priority in two games instead of one. The lead actors record twice for this series meaning we get dialogue for everything necessary as well as having previous mistakes being fixed.

shinkenchange!starninger!
i hope they include the power dizer in this game and make a finisher with them both.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
i think this time around, climax hereos is gonna screw us over again by not including all the showa riders..

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

That's for the next Climax Heroes... Showa Riders and Fourze Forms complete, plus the addition of the next rider.

That is bullshit! This Climax Heroes game is being released on the 40th Anniversary, so there's absolutely NO excuse as to why they wouldn't make this game special by adding all the Showa Riders!

This is a let down, especially compared to All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation on the DS, the best Kamen Rider game ever made! :buttrock::castlerock:

well i figured since it was the 40th aniversery, we'd get all of them

Exactly!

You expect too much of these developers. Getting this much new stuff is a miracle.:laugh: The phrase uttered most on 2ch with this series is ''..but don't get your hopes up''.

We expect a lot because it's an ANNIVERSARY title. This is the equivalent of celebrating a birthday in your 5's or 10's without having a big party.

I know all of you guys, even me, want every single Showa + Heisei Rider in the game.

Showa for me. I could care less if they don't put anymore secondary Riders from Ryuki, Hibiki, etc., but that's just me.

But guys, be realistic.

Use Bandai's way of thinking when it comes to these games.

Again, it's the 40th Anniversary. It's a damn shame because they really could've done something special with Climax Heroes this year.

Lurker
i hope they include the power dizer in this game and make a finisher with them both.

I want the Space Rocket Drill Kick to be Fourze's finisher.

With the entire animation, from launching out of Power Dizzer to falling back with the parachute :anime:

DAIMON PAWNCH
and no one realizes that Fourze is just as important to the 40th anniversary as any Showa... he is the one that's celebrating it... I mean even if all Showa were in it, its not really a 40th anniversary since Fourze wouldn't be complete.

Lurker
What people don't seem to understand is that, to put every single Rider in the game, would take...yup, infinity of time, since by the time they're done there'll be many, many newer series.

The Showa point is a bit harder to defend though. They probably could've added a few more, if not all. Super-1 is an especially weird omission, considering he's the inspiration for Fourze, but oh well, take what you can get, it's still better than Capcom's treatment of Street Fighter.