Hahaha yeah, we can better recreate that battle from the Climax Deka movie now. :laugh:

Oh and I also heard the Shocker Grunt yell during the trailer. Maybe this means we'll get Shocker Grunts as enemies in Heroes Mode? It would make sense, since it would give the game some Showa-era enemies amongst all the Heisei-era mooks.

EDIT: Man, I should have watched both trailers (only watched the PSP one and couldn't see if they were there or not). They ARE in the game as enemies. I wonder if they'll include other Showa-era grunts, though?

And cool, they even included the Mutation Salis Worm as an enemy. It's in the trailer getting Rider Punched by Birth during the explanation for Heroes Mode.

Last edited:
Life is viewtiful
You expect too much of these developers. Getting this much new stuff is a miracle.:laugh: The phrase uttered most on 2ch with this series is ''..but don't get your hopes up''.

haha yeah that's true...really the only thing i want is that all the sounds for the finishers are in, and all the characters have cutscene finishers. The showa riders are just the cherry on top :laugh:

Welcome
This.

I know all of you guys, even me, want every single Showa + Heisei Rider in the game. But guys, be realistic.

Use Bandai's way of thinking when it comes to these games.
I'm guessing what they're thinking is this:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTd3FYKUpYI&feature=related"]meanwhile at valve... - YouTube[/ame]​

They might have some new characters created but not using them because they're waiting for next year to attract more people.If they keep adding characters from the past and future little by little every year, they might get some people who buy the game every year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
They might have some new characters created but not using them because they're waiting for next year to attract more people.If they keep adding characters from the past and future little by little every year, they might get some people who buy the game every year.

Me.

I've been buying them since CHW.

If this game has Chalice, this verison is perfect for me.

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
Well the new pv shows that Dabuto has a finisher as well. It was seen with him flipping his zector horns at 2:37

Lurker
Oh and I also heard the Shocker Grunt yell during the trailer. Maybe this means we'll get Shocker Grunts as enemies in Heroes Mode? It would make sense, since it would give the game some Showa-era enemies amongst all the Heisei-era mooks.

EDIT: Man, I should have watched both trailers (only watched the PSP one and couldn't see if they were there or not). They ARE in the game as enemies. I wonder if they'll include other Showa-era grunts, though?

And cool, they even included the Mutation Salis Worm as an enemy. It's in the trailer getting Rider Punched by Birth during the explanation for Heroes Mode.

yeah, more NPC's this time around

so far i spot
-shocker rider/fake ichigo(probably as a boss?)
-1st generation shocker grunt(red+black suit with hat, no mask)
-generic shocker/daishocker grunt(the legendary black/white)
-mysterious monster that garren hit with his burning divide super(has an arm blade and is colored blue, but definitely not a raydragoon)

so yeah, showa era enemies are in the game

i'm kinda surprised they retained the beat em up mode, what's with all the new features offered, i just hope the PSP one will get the same level design as the wii one, unlike CHOOO, which has crap ragnarok for the PSP version

also, give us a proper final boss for the hero/adventure mode!, it doesnt matter if its not a rider and is not playable.....

shinkenchange!starninger!
one thing i dont get is why do they release the game so late, i mean i understand they want to put fourze in this game but they put so much effort into ooo forms and kamen rider ooo ended like 5 weeks ago and alot of people forget about the ooo storyline and the forms they use to be accurate in the game from the storyline.

i mean i like what they with decade, base the game off of decade and not with another series that's only 7 or 8 weeks in, it's totally half assed and very inaccurate, it's just my opinion but they should brought the game over while ooo was still airing, it's fun that way and people are still into ooo and not into an incomplete series.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Because Cliamx Heroes OOO is already released when OOO is airing, same date last year...

Lurker
one thing i dont get is why do they release the game so late, i mean i understand they want to put fourze in this game but they put so much effort into ooo forms and kamen rider ooo ended like 5 weeks ago and alot of people forget about the ooo storyline and the forms they use to be accurate in the game from the storyline.

i mean i like what they with decade, base the game off of decade and not with another series that's only 7 or 8 weeks in, it's totally half assed and very inaccurate, it's just my opinion but they should brought the game over while ooo was still airing, it's fun that way and people are still into ooo and not into an incomplete series.

they did the same with CHW and CHOOO, both titular characters are severely half assed in their debut while the previous ones gets more "complete" literations for each sequel

the original CH aired long after decade's debut because its the first one...and its only incidentally decade related since he's the current newest rider when CH was built