OOO form change can only choose certain sets of medals, in the Wii PV you can see OOO only have TaToBa, TaJaDol, SaGohZo, and ShaUTa medals. So it'll be the same as CHOOO where he is allowed to use 4 combos per battle.

Yeah, you may be right. Previous screen shots and info had been really misleading so I was waiting for more screens. There was one that showed the same medal set from CHOOO. I guess if it really is like that, that may be another explanation for OOO Bash still being around. Choose Tajador as one of your combos, get Prominence Drop as a finisher. Don't choose it, get OOO Bash.

I think what Thunder025 means that the game has already announced there's 50 characters,

No they haven't. It's just baseless speculation. The only legit number we've seen was the TGS build having 40 slots, and we've already passed that.

Wait and what's kamen rider wars? It was at the end of the wii trailer for chf

shinkenchange!starninger!
Yeah, you may be right. Previous screen shots and info had been really misleading so I was waiting for more screens. There was one that showed the same medal set from CHOOO. I guess if it really is like that, that may be another explanation for OOO Bash still being around. Choose Tajador as one of your combos, get Prominence Drop as a finisher. Don't choose it, get OOO Bash.

ok im confused now, so i had choose regular ooo, we get ooo bash, and i choose tajadol i get prominence drop? how's that possible because tajatol has the green gauge and so does regular ooo. i know burakawani will have it's own finisher because it's a red gauge and putotyra will have it's own finisher because it's a red gauge.

another question with the tag team, how can you summon another partner?

last thing, with the switch attacks on fourze are activated with pressing a and b on the keypad and c and z on the nunchuck? i just want to get that cleared up because it's so mind boggling, they put so much into this more than last year's game.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
ok im confused now, so i had choose regular ooo, we get ooo bash, and i choose tajadol i get prominence drop? how's that possible because tajatol has the green gauge and so does regular ooo. i know burakawani will have it's own finisher because it's a red gauge and putotyra will have it's own finisher because it's a red gauge.

another question with the tag team, how can you summon another partner?

last thing, with the switch attacks on fourze are activated with pressing a and b on the keypad and c and z on the nunchuck? i just want to get that cleared up because it's so mind boggling, they put so much into this more than last year's game.

If you choose OOO, you have the choice to choose 4 Combos before the battle. At that battle, you can only switch between those medals. If you chose TaJaDol as one of the Combos, you'll get Prominence Drop for super, if you don't then it goes back to OOO Bash.

I think the D-pad on the wii lets you change the switches, so if you press it the switches changes on the screen. But to attack with the switches it's pressing Z on the nunchuck i.e. specials.

ok im confused now, so i had choose regular ooo, we get ooo bash, and i choose tajadol i get prominence drop? how's that possible because tajatol has the green gauge and so does regular ooo.

From the current screenshots, it looks like when you pick green gauge for OOO, you get tatoba + 3 combos of your choice (excluding brakawani and putotyra).

What I said was if you don't choose Tajador as 1 of your 3 combos, then you may get OOO Bash as a finisher. It's just a thought I had because I don't want to see Brakawani get screwed. Don't get too worked up over it.

We don't know yet. You ask these questions every year. These games don't have difficult controls though. If the kids that are the target audience can figure it out, so can someone who I assume was born in 1983.

well i figured since it was the 40th aniversery, we'd get all of them

You expect too much of these developers. Getting this much new stuff is a miracle.:laugh: The phrase uttered most on 2ch with this series is ''..but don't get your hopes up''.

You expect too much of these developers. Getting this much new stuff is a miracle.:laugh: The phrase uttered most on 2ch with this series is ''..but don't get your hopes up''.

This.

I know all of you guys, even me, want every single Showa + Heisei Rider in the game. But guys, be realistic.

Use Bandai's way of thinking when it comes to these games.

Just like with an imagin, your wish has been granted.
Yes, indeed it has. This makes me want to play as Nega Den-O even MORE now. And that trailer, simply awesome. I can't wait to play the game when it comes out!

Wait and what's kamen rider wars? It was at the end of the wii trailer for chf
From what I could look up, it's a Kamen Rider card game that you play on your phone. The battle sequences look like something out of Super Robot Wars or Namco x Capcom.
Here's a Famitsu article about it: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201108/17048619.html

The Ganbaride card that you get with the game I believe also gives you a serial number to get special items in Kamen Rider Wars.

Yes, indeed it has. This makes me want to play as Nega Den-O even MORE now. And that trailer, simply awesome. I can't wait to play the game when it comes out!

It would be fun if you can own two Imagins with just one Nega Den-O, and it's even better because he's got an orange gauge now!:thumbs: