Lurker
It is better to drop this 2 characters, just like they did with Dark Decade making space for 4 new characters for this game.
What space? Do you honestly think there'd be more space if characters are dropped? If so, then you clearly haven't seen the fact that this is the third CH game in the same console, which have been consecutively adding characters with only a single drop.
Kamen Rider IXA said:
Den-O, Zeronos(Vega&Altair) and maybe W(FangJoker&others) most likely will be able to do Tag Team with yourselves.
I doubt it. In Den-O's case, it makes sense, since all Imagin can transform by themselves into Den-O, without Ryou's body, and Den-O HAS teamed up with himself twice. However, there's only a single Zeronos Belt, so there's no way there can be more than a single Zeronos, same for Double, who in reality shouldn't be able to team up even with WCAX, but that will probably be allowed anyways.

Dropping them won't make any more space. I do not care about AutoVajin, but I can't see logic in dropping WCAX. FangJoker isn't like other Double combos too, but It still in the game. WCAX is an official W form. As It was shown in KR W, It is in canon. Since they added It in the game, It must be there.

But who knows... Actually AutoVagin has higher chance to stay than WCAX:laugh:

Edit: 1 more note - Garren is still gray gauge which means no Garren Jack in the game. Sad.

CAX was only a dream sequence, it has NEVER existed for real (except on Shroud's wet dreams). And still it is not Sho-Phil combination (FangJoker is still Sho-Phil, they just swap bodies) making him another different character. Cuz if we follow your logic we would need to add Joker as W's gray gauge as well.

And yes... deleting characters DOES make more space. The game has 50 characters max (according to the rumors), 43 of 48 (CHOOO Complete roster + CHF Already Annouced characters) are already confirmed. If we take out Vajin and CAX we open space for 2 new characters.

Rajio Showa Rider
However, there's only a single Zeronos Belt, so there's no way there can be more than a single Zeronos

Did you forget about time travel? Episode 46 of Den-O, Future Sakurai, as Altair Form, fights with Past Yuuto as Zero Form.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
It's not like there's any REAL space concerns -- All the Climax Heroes games on Wii at least use only about 1/4 of the total disc space available, anyway.

Lurker
And yes... deleting characters DOES make more space. The game has 50 characters max (according to the rumors), 43 of 48 (CHOOO Complete roster + CHF Already Annouced characters) are already confirmed. If we take out Vajin and CAX we open space for 2 new characters.
Your logic is flawed. Let me point out your mistake.

Yes, erasing characters will make more space. This is a given. But you seem to think that DVDs somehow already come fragmented with character slots. This is incredibly wrong. If it were, then all games would have a limited, already decided amount of characters, which would be constantly the same. This would've killed the fighting genre long ago.

Characters, like any data, take a certain amount of space. How much it is, I can't say. But I can say that if there aren't more characters is because of lack of time/effort, not space. Else Climax Heroes W would've been the final game of the series, since the Wii couldn't take any more characters in the disk. Any more data. Yet, the game has gotten more and more characters with OOO and now Fourze, the graphics have been prettied up, and it so continues. This is because there IS space. More compression techniques are invented, and so, data takes less space.

See the last Climax Heroes. It's 4.37 GB big. This one? I'm guessing about 4.50. Not a big difference, and there'd still be space for more. If it's even that big, mind you.
KickHopper said:
Did you forget about time travel? Episode 46 of Den-O, Future Sakurai, as Altair Form, fights with Past Yuuto as Zero Form.
I indeed forgot about that episode. I retract my previous statement, then, Yuuto could possibly fight with himself. Double is still impossible though. OOO, however, IS possible, since he fights alongside all his Combos in the second movie (no idea how, though).

Your logic is flawed. Let me point out your mistake.

Yes, erasing characters will make more space. This is a given. But you seem to think that DVDs somehow already come fragmented with character slots. This is incredibly wrong. If it were, then all games would have a limited, already decided amount of characters, which would be constantly the same. This would've killed the fighting genre long ago.

Characters, like any data, take a certain amount of space. How much it is, I can't say. But I can say that if there aren't more characters is because of lack of time/effort, not space. Else Climax Heroes W would've been the final game of the series, since the Wii couldn't take any more characters in the disk. Any more data. Yet, the game has gotten more and more characters with OOO and now Fourze, the graphics have been prettied up, and it so continues. This is because there IS space. More compression techniques are invented, and so, data takes less space.

See the last Climax Heroes. It's 4.37 GB big. This one? I'm guessing about 4.50. Not a big difference, and there'd still be space for more. If it's even that big, mind you.

I don't see how my logic can be flawed, rumors stated 50 characters, dropping existing characters obviously make space for others to fill it up. It is simple and logic. We are not talking about disc space here, If Bandai decide to put all existing Kamen Riders I think they have the space. But if it's true that we are having a 50 character roster (which for me is more than enough) less previous Riders = new Riders to take their places.

Anyways... Just a summary of the Gauges an the characters that are in it. Cuz now we know everyone's gauges.

Single:
-Shin Ichigo
-Shin Nigo
-Amazon
-BLACK
-Shadowmoon
-G3-X
-Kaixa
-Garren
-W (FangJoker)
-Birth
-Proto-Birth

Form Change
-Kuuga
-Den-O
-Decade
-W
-OOO
-Fourze

Power Up
-BLACK RX
-Kuuga
-Agito
-Ryuki
-Knight
-Faiz
-Blade
-Hibiki
-Kabuto
-Den-O
-Zeronos
-Kiva
-IXA
-Decade
-W
-Accel
-OOO

Speed Up
-Faiz
-Kabuto
-Gattack
-Dark Kabuto
-Kick Hopper
-Punch Hopper

Summon
-V3 (Riderman)
-Kuuga (Gouram)
-Agito (Machine Tornador)
-All Ryuki Riders
-Faiz (Vajin)
-Den-O (Den-Liner)
-Nega Den-O (Nega Den-Liner (??))
-Kiva (Castle Doran)
-Diend (KamenRide)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I think what Thunder025 means that the game has already announced there's 50 characters, so it's not about how many space there is for the game, it's about US guessing what Riders is possible to fit in the 50 characters.

Lurker
Watched trailer... man that song sounded awesome. From the lyrics I could understand, it really corny, but sounds awesome.

Banned
I wonder what the "Hidden" riders will be this go around.
Last year it was Garren and CycloneAccelXtreme. The year before was Kaixa and the hoppers.......

Maybe a few more Showa's? Like Super-1 (being a space rider like Fourze), ZX (the 10th anniversary rider in the 40th's game), ZO (the 20th in the 40th's) or maybe even Shin (he needs some love too)?

Or some people have been wanting, like Chalice, G4, Psyga, Orga, Ibuki, Todoroki, NEW Den-O, Dark Kiva......

The blog updated. They mentioned how there was a lot of demand for every rider in the game to have a cutscene finisher and that they are making it happen this time. We'll be seeing the first commercial soon too.

So if Vajin and CAX are back, they'll have cutscene finishers too (although they could totally not give Vajin one and get away with it as they said ''every rider'':laugh:). As for Kuuga form change and Zeronos Vega, it's still up in the air. Other than that, any other new riders in the game should have one.
Damn, what the hell would CAX's finisher be?! The end of the world as we know it?! Wait no, that's decade when he fights kr#1. Oh and shocker rider is probably only ragnarock (Or what ever you call it now) mode. Or, not?

Last edited: