Ryuga_knight
Member
I just want a full deck of Kamen Rider Blade cards (The Non TV editions). I don't care if the yare holographic or not I just want them in fairly good condition. You don't need to havce a full set, just a good amount!
My sales thread if you want to look for trades; http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=69735
I may be willing to trade a in fairly good shape Kabuto Zecter (and maybe the belt too) for these.
PM me to discuss price.
Will accept Korean versions!
Still need all of Spades, Diamonds and, clubs 3, 7, 8, Jack, Queen, and King, and Albino Joker.
My sales thread if you want to look for trades; http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=69735
I may be willing to trade a in fairly good shape Kabuto Zecter (and maybe the belt too) for these.
PM me to discuss price.
Will accept Korean versions!
Still need all of Spades, Diamonds and, clubs 3, 7, 8, Jack, Queen, and King, and Albino Joker.
Last edited: