[Video Game] Kamen Rider Battlride War (PS3)

Wait, I thought that "Gotoku" mean "Like a". And I also seem to read the stages name wrong. I somehow mistook the kanji for "Godai" as "Ultimate"...

Does the figures obtained by clearing Rider Roads are the same? Because I've cleared 4 of them, and the only figure I got was Agito Burning (S Rank) and Skull (A Rank).
 
Funny you should ask that. I just finished up translating all the figure effects on the wiki I started. Also did all the Chronicle Mode stages and Rider Roads. Enjoy!

http://battridewar.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Battride_War_Wiki

(There's still some missing info on some of the figures, mostly prices and what stage you need to clear for them to show up in the shop, but the effects are there, and that's what's important.)

Thanks a lot, that's a great help.
 
Anyone know how to get the Diend figure?

Im currently using the ooo gatakiriba one and birth. Any others worth aiming for?

Im really hoping they release those NPC secondary riders as DLC. Some of them have some serious movesets, seems a waste not to let them be playable
 
I was playing Wizard the other day, and a thought came to mind.

In a form changing Rider, do their stats change at all? Like, if I play Wizard and go to Land Style, does he get stronger in his physical attacks? I'm going to assume not, but it's worth an ask.
 
Anyone know how to get the Diend figure?

Im currently using the ooo gatakiriba one and birth. Any others worth aiming for?

Im really hoping they release those NPC secondary riders as DLC. Some of them have some serious movesets, seems a waste not to let them be playable

Beating the last Rider Road unlocks the Diend figure in the shop (along with a few others).

Gatakiraba, Diend, and Meteor Storm are a great combo for racking up combo hits and shop points.
 
I'm loving the game so far. However, there are some issues:

-There's HUGE framerate drops when lots of enemies appear on the screen (especially the stage where you fight against Shocker Grunts, Zeronos and Den-O).
-Sometimes my character would get on or off his bike when I'm not pressing anything. It's a weird glitch.
-And sometimes the game would freeze for a second and then continue.
 
I'm loving the game so far. However, there are some issues:

-There's HUGE framerate drops when lots of enemies appear on the screen (especially the stage where you fight against Shocker Grunts, Zeronos and Den-O).
-Sometimes my character would get on or off his bike when I'm not pressing anything. It's a weird glitch.
-And sometimes the game would freeze for a second and then continue.

are you using the super slim PS3?
 
Does the download code for the Wizard All Dragon Figure in the Go get'em CD work for everyone? Like is it the same code in each CD?

If so I just got the CD in the mail and I've just downloaded it. Here it is. G2CG-BKNR-LB7B :thumbs:
 
Is that for use in a menu somewhere, or do you have to go through the Japanese PSN?

Yup you gotta put the code in inside the Japanese PSN. If you cant read Japanese its the last option on the bottom I believe. Thats where you put in codes. Hope it works for everyone.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top