[Video Game] Kamen Rider Battlride War (PS3)

Can't wait to see how the game did as well. I really want a sequel to this, and i'm not done with the game yet. XD Another question (Sorry guys :p), i heard that if you have the Decade Violent Emotion figure, you can stay in your final state the whole time. :D This first i need to beat the game, then i need 900000 points. What's the best and quickest way to farm a ton of points ? Thanks.

Yeah its true with the Decade figure you remain in super form once your health gets low. The only downside to that is you cant regain your health no matter how many hp blue orbs you get. You are basically stuck in a state of death. Personally I don't care to use it.
 
Yeah its true with the Decade figure you remain in super form once your health gets low. The only downside to that is you cant regain your health no matter how many hp blue orbs you get. You are basically stuck in a state of death. Personally I don't care to use it.


Actually no. Regular Decade figure just boosts your attack. Violent emotions gives you infinite super mode minus the benefits (infinite combo counter and such). Both disable healing items.
The low health infinite super mode is automatic. You don't have to have any figure equipped for it to work.
 
Actually no. Regular Decade figure just boosts your attack. Violent emotions gives you infinite super mode minus the benefits (infinite combo counter and such). Both disable healing items.
The low health infinite super mode is automatic. You don't have to have any figure equipped for it to work.

Thats the figure I was referring to....violent emotion....:sweat:
 
Hopefully i'll be able to unlock it as well. XD Gonna try this saturday. :p

P.S. Posted a topic on Gamefaqs. Some farming strategies if need be. Thanks to those that posted.

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/699917-kamen-rider-battride-war/66322996

P.P.S. Just an FYI if interested, i bought Xploder for my PC a while back. If anyone is willing to upload a complete PS3 save file, i can convert it so everyone can use it (Don't know about the effects of the trophies thou because it varies depending on game. :p). Should have it done the latest by saturday if uploaded today. (I can try for today, but i'm doing stuff after work today. :p) Gonna try and unlock myself anyway, but i guess it's just good to have/share. :p If you upload, please state which version the game is. Again, if not no biggie. More fun unlocking yourself anyway. :p Thanks.
 
I've been looking through here, and I can't find anything. Is there a list of what each figurine does yet? I mean, I just stick to Birth/Gatakiriba, but it would be nice to know what the others do too.
 
I've been looking through here, and I can't find anything. Is there a list of what each figurine does yet? I mean, I just stick to Birth/Gatakiriba, but it would be nice to know what the others do too.

Funny you should ask that. I just finished up translating all the figure effects on the wiki I started. Also did all the Chronicle Mode stages and Rider Roads. Enjoy!

http://battridewar.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Battride_War_Wiki

(There's still some missing info on some of the figures, mostly prices and what stage you need to clear for them to show up in the shop, but the effects are there, and that's what's important.)
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top