[Video Game] Kamen Rider Battlride War (PS3)

Ok I just got the game today. Anyone know where I can find a translation guide for the storyline and menu screen?
 
Well, I somehow agree with your point :)

Fortunately, SCH Wizard is very versatile so by adding his BW good points, Wizard can become perfect in next Climax Heroes.

Which good points? SCH is FAR superior than BW one. In Climax Heroes, every Style had a different moveset, and they used the SwordGun differently in each form. In SCH you could transform into the Dragons instead of being an attack only form and here you can't.

Virtually the only "good point" on BW Wizard is giving Hurricane Style a non-repeted WizardRing (SCH he had Big and in BW they gave him Extend).

One must remember that the Ryuki Riders' movesets are ALL mix and match moves from CH/CHW characters because of their game of origin (Dragon Knight Wii).
 
Game has a Custom Soundtrack option.

This was different than the custom soundtrack function, since it popped up on screen.

Anyway, question. In the gallery there's a list of music or something, where Go Get 'Em and some music that's just kanji are stored, and then there's spots for each season below it (since there's a spot that says '555' and one with 'W'), so I assume the actual seasonal music is available? The BGM tracks aren't there, so it's not those, since I've bought a few of them.
 
Which good points? SCH is FAR superior than BW one. In Climax Heroes, every Style had a different moveset, and they used the SwordGun differently in each form. In SCH you could transform into the Dragons instead of being an attack only form and here you can't.

Virtually the only "good point" on BW Wizard is giving Hurricane Style a non-repeted WizardRing (SCH he had Big and in BW they gave him Extend).

One must remember that the Ryuki Riders' movesets are ALL mix and match moves from CH/CHW characters because of their game of origin (Dragon Knight Wii).
Really? The only good new thing is Extend Ring? :/

A question, did Ryuki's moveset during CH/CHW is the same as now? Using Special button to summon weapon instead of real Special Attacks?
 
Really? The only good new thing is Extend Ring? :/

A question, did Ryuki's moveset during CH/CHW is the same as now? Using Special button to summon weapon instead of real Special Attacks?

Yup, same thing only there was no little card effect on the gauge. He was also more complete, featuring 2 different Advent attacks and a complete Final Vent in game (like the one featured in BattleRide War).
 
Yup, same thing only there was no little card effect on the gauge. He was also more complete, featuring 2 different Advent attacks and a complete Final Vent in game (like the one featured in BattleRide War).
So even Ryuki got nerfed too? And the CHW Final Vent is complete? You mean Ryuki Survive ram the opponent with his bike after the fireball? But I thought CHW Ryuki got different original finisher, as I read it in Wikipedia.
 
So even Ryuki got nerfed too? And the CHW Final Vent is complete? You mean Ryuki Survive ram the opponent with his bike after the fireball? But I thought CHW Ryuki got different original finisher, as I read it in Wikipedia.

I never talked about Survive. Normal Ryuki had his Final Vent as an attack (just like Decade had his Dimension Kick). Survive had another finisher indeed.
 
Can't wait to see how the game did as well. I really want a sequel to this, and i'm not done with the game yet. XD Another question (Sorry guys :p), i heard that if you have the Decade Violent Emotion figure, you can stay in your final state the whole time. :D This first i need to beat the game, then i need 900000 points. What's the best and quickest way to farm a ton of points ? Thanks.
 
I never talked about Survive. Normal Ryuki had his Final Vent as an attack (just like Decade had his Dimension Kick). Survive had another finisher indeed.
I see, so Dragon Rider Kick is a Special Attack. That sound nice :)
Too bad they remove it :/
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top