[Video Game] Kamen Rider Battlride War (PS3)

Increase bike curve by medium(not sure what is it, but I think is the ability to turn corners) while decrease speed by low

The Accel figure that I used is the Rider one (Increase attack but decrease defense) not the bike one. Anyway, half-through the game and...it's all Foundation X fault. Also, the Fourze Base figure (Recover health each time you defeat 30 enemies) is good for those Survival Roads, I finally manage to clear the first one on Hard using Kiva :thumbs:
 
Already up to unlocking Decade, and i just remembered Fang/Joker was suppose to be playable in the game. Anyone figure out how to unlock him yet ?
 
So my initial initial reaction was "Wow, this is awful!" after playing as Wizard for a bit. Thankfully, I kept on playing, and now I'm having a lot of fun. It turns out Wizard is the one that's awful, mostly because his main attack has too much dancing for me (it would be one thing if you could pick between shooting, slashing, or kicking, but I don't want to get stuck in a stream of all of the above every time - the next game really needs to make different button combos a thing) and the rest of his attacks take too long to use. I appreciate the show accuracy and all, but it makes using him a real pain.

On the other hand, Hibiki and W are both a real joy to use and Hibiki feels downright broken with his /\ attack. The range and firepower of it is insane!

Haven't unlocked much else yet, but Kabuto and Den-O are next, and then I'll be getting Faiz. Can't wait for Kuuga and OOO.
 
The Accel figure that I used is the Rider one (Increase attack but decrease defense) not the bike one. Anyway, half-through the game and...it's all Foundation X fault. Also, the Fourze Base figure (Recover health each time you defeat 30 enemies) is good for those Survival Roads, I finally manage to clear the first one on Hard using Kiva :thumbs:

I just use Gatakiriba for the combos and Birth for the money drop :laugh:

Loving Kiva, the combo is pretty awesome
 
So my initial initial reaction was "Wow, this is awful!" after playing as Wizard for a bit. Thankfully, I kept on playing, and now I'm having a lot of fun. It turns out Wizard is the one that's awful, mostly because his main attack has too much dancing for me (it would be one thing if you could pick between shooting, slashing, or kicking, but I don't want to get stuck in a stream of all of the above every time - the next game really needs to make different button combos a thing) and the rest of his attacks take too long to use. I appreciate the show accuracy and all, but it makes using him a real pain.

On the other hand, Hibiki and W are both a real joy to use and Hibiki feels downright broken with his /\ attack. The range and firepower of it is insane!

Haven't unlocked much else yet, but Kabuto and Den-O are next, and then I'll be getting Faiz. Can't wait for Kuuga and OOO.

Yeah, for the so called main character of the game, Wizard is pretty meh. Most of his attack are hard to connect and all of his standard form have the same Combo Attack. Hibiki's Ongekibo Rekka is good for racking up combo and clearing the field, too bad it's not so effective against bosses.

I just use Gatakiriba for the combos and Birth for the money drop :laugh:

Loving Kiva, the combo is pretty awesome

I just try using both the Gatakiriba and Meteor figure, and wow, the combo count is going crazy! Yeah, Kiva can also jump cancel, thus making him more versatile than ever.
 
I am still wondering how the hell I'm going to go for the 100,000 combo and 555km trophies...lol

The combo is the accumulated combo that you have done, so if you're playing a lot and using those combo up figures, you get them eventually. As for the 555km, it's going to take a long time even if you use bike a lot in each stage.
 
It automatically patches when u start the game on any PSN account (I was on my main one which was a US account when I first started the game and it still patched)

I got an error during that install, I'll have to try it again. I got locked out a few times, and it was a pain.

Question. I saw on the Youtube videos that a guy was playing as (I want to say) Wizard, and the Wizard songs were playing through his level. They even displayed in the lower corner. Is that the Premium version, or will the Rider's music play on their levels?

Thus far I'm assuming it was the Premium version since I haven't had anything like that happen yet.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top