[Video Game] Kamen Rider Battlride War (PS3)

I got an error during that install, I'll have to try it again. I got locked out a few times, and it was a pain.

Question. I saw on the Youtube videos that a guy was playing as (I want to say) Wizard, and the Wizard songs were playing through his level. They even displayed in the lower corner. Is that the Premium version, or will the Rider's music play on their levels?

Thus far I'm assuming it was the Premium version since I haven't had anything like that happen yet.

Game has a Custom Soundtrack option.
 
And still no Basshaa/Dogga gameplay.
Here :D

BattleRide War - Kiva Gameplay

Loving the Zanvat Slash here, clearly better than in SCH. But that Emperor Moon Break is...just like Thunder said before.It is ridiculous to make it as drill kick :\

SO does BattleRide War increase the chance of Climax Heroes having complete Rider forms (Kiva, Agito, Den-O :D)?
BanNam better do that, it will only give them more profit, and we fans gain more forms to play :thumbs:
 
Last edited:
More thoughts on the riders:

Meteor is awesome. Love the combos...really satisfied to pull off at least 1,000 combos without doing super modes.

Same goes with Accel. His normal mode does not make much combos, but Accel Trial is one mean combo machine

Kuuga Pegasus (especially with Rising) makes combos so easy. Using him to farm combos and shop points now.

So far I haven't really touch Hibiki, Faiz and Agito yet. I tried to use Agito LV.4 on a hard stage but got my ass kicked by the boss. Not a fan of his charge attacks and he does not have hard hitting attacks against boss for now...
 
Should be getting my copy of the game soon.

Is there a trophy list yet?

I already poster it sometime ago, anyway, here's the trophy list :
[Hide]- Ultimate Rider : Obtain all the other Trophy.
- Beginner Rider : Clear 1 Rider Road Mission.
- Veteran Rider : Clear 10 Rider Road Mission.
- Master Rider : Clear all Rider Road Mission.
- Now, it's Showtime ! : Clear the first mission of Chronicle Mode.
- Now, the Finale! : Clear all mission in Chronicle Mode.
- Figures Collector : Obtain all the Figures.
- For the Sake of Everyone's Smile! : Clear Kuuga's Remembrance Mission "Ultimate".
- For Agito's Sake, For Humanity's Sake! : Clear Agito's Remembrance Mission "A Calling Spirit".
- I Become a Rider to Protect People! : Clear Ryuki's Remembrance Mission "Older Brother's Mind Younger Sister's Mind".
- I Don't Have a Dream, But I can Protect It : Clear Faiz's Remembrance Mission " My...Dream".
- I will Fight Againts Fate! : Clear Blade's Remembrance Mission "Double Joker".
- Let's Go! Boy! : Clear Hibiki's Remembrance Mission "Echoing Oni Eating Douji".
- Walking in the Path of Heaven...Ruling Over All... : Clear Kabuto's Remembrance Mission "VS Strongest".
- I have, Arrived! : Clear Den-O's Remembrance Mission "The Now Passing Love and Reason".
- Let's Kivat-Go! : Clear Kiva's Remembrance Mission "Wake Up! Kiva's Memory".
- A Passing-Through Kamen Rider! : Clear Decade's Remembrance Mission "The Most Nuisance Guy in the Universe".
- Now, Count-Up Your Sins! : Clear W's Remembrance Mission "Shake Everything Off!
- Riders Should Help Each Other : Clear OOO's Remembrance Mission "Tomorrow Medal, Pants, and a Held Arm".
- Here Come Spaaaace! : Clear Fourze's Remembrance Mission "Graduation from this Control".
- I Promise, I'll be Your Last Hope! : Clear Wizard's Remembrance Mission "Like a Phoenix".
- Now, Time to Cash-In : Have a more than 100000 Shop Point.
- Your Fate is Mine to Decide! : Defeat 50 Boss.
- Shake Off! : Drive for a total of 42.195 km with your bike.
- Now, Lunchtime! : Defeat 5000 Enemies.
- Do You Have the Courage to Ride with the Devil : Clear the Mission "Black Bird".
- Super Transformation! : Change Form 100 times.
- Awaken, That Soul : Play the game for 5 hours.
- One Who Does Not Fight Will Not Survive : Reach a total of 100000 Combo.
- Move, This is My Chosen Way! : Drive for a total of 555 km with your bike.
- Do You Really Betray Us? : Clear the Mission "The Traitor's True Character"
- Because I Train! : One of the Rider reach Level 40.
- Clock Up : Clear a Mission within 5 minutes.
- Climax from the Start! : Clear a Mission with 3 Skills equipped.
- Bloody Rose : Obtain all the BGM and Voice.
- Destroyer of Worlds : Defeat 10000 Enemy.
- This End It! : Use Super Finishing Move 100 times.
- Reliable Right Arm : Clear 10 Mission with a chosen Partner.
- I'm the Man who will Befriend All Riders! : Unlock all characters.
- The Usual Plain Sugar : Buy 30 Items.
[/Hide]
Loving the Zanvat Slash here, clearly better than in SCH. But that Emperor Moon Break is...just like Thunder said before.It is ridiculous to make it as drill kick :\

Nah, Final Zanvat Slash still hard to hit, especially in Hard, although it deal a large damage so it can easily break the enemy's guard. Yeah, it's kind of weird they make the Emperor Moon Break a drill kick. Does Wataru ever use it like that in the show? I kinda forget.

So far I haven't really touch Hibiki, Faiz and Agito yet. I tried to use Agito LV.4 on a hard stage but got my ass kicked by the boss. Not a fan of his charge attacks and he does not have hard hitting attacks against boss for now...

If you're playing on hard, don't bother using the charge attacks. I actually like using Agito, my normal combo is pretty much Square three time then Triangle. Also, try using Flame Form against bosses. It have better range and attack power than Grand Form.
 
Nah, Final Zanvat Slash still hard to hit, especially in Hard, although it deal a large damage so it can easily break the enemy's guard. Yeah, it's kind of weird they make the Emperor Moon Break a drill kick. Does Wataru ever use it like that in the show? I kinda forget.

I mean the animation and sound effect is really nice :thumbs:, compared to SCH Kiva Emperor's Final Zanlat Slash Rider Art (which lack proper sound effect to make it cool). The one using Special button has nice sound effect but really bad animation.
 
Thanks for Kiva's forms! Now I just have to find Accel Booster and Agito Burning gameplay.

Wataru used Emperor Moon Break a lot in the series. It looks as badass as always un the game.

I don't really know about buying game myself. I have PS3, but does game worth its price? I can't really say much from gameplay videos. Looks like some characters have lots of combos, while others doesn't.
 
SO does BattleRide War increase the chance of Climax Heroes having complete Rider forms (Kiva, Agito, Den-O :D)?
BanNam better do that, it will only give them more profit, and we fans gain more forms to play :thumbs:

if you like different skins more than an actually deep moveset for a FIGHTING game, then yeah, it can be easily accomplished

see how bland Wizard are in his strings/normals for his base forms on BW, or how W's half forms also sharing all their normals with CJ/HM/LT and compare them to CH wizard and CHW W's moveset

to prepare all these forms for a fighting game takes time, unless you don't care about quality(as we can see on all CH ryuuki riders, the sacrifice/cuts they done to Kurenai to make way for Armed hibiki, and of course the whole crapstorm that is post CHW Diend and Blade ace form had to endure for other forms/riders to look unique/different, all of those are products of rushed stuffs in order to add more playables/forms)
 
if you like different skins more than an actually deep moveset for a FIGHTING game, then yeah, it can be easily accomplished

see how bland Wizard are in his strings/normals for his base forms on BW, or how W's half forms also sharing all their normals with CJ/HM/LT and compare them to CH wizard and CHW W's moveset

to prepare all these forms for a fighting game takes time, unless you don't care about quality(as we can see on all CH ryuuki riders, the sacrifice/cuts they done to Kurenai to make way for Armed hibiki, and of course the whole crapstorm that is post CHW Diend and Blade ace form had to endure for other forms/riders to look unique/different, all of those are products of rushed stuffs in order to add more playables/forms)
Well, I somehow agree with your point :)

Fortunately, SCH Wizard is very versatile so by adding his BW good points, Wizard can become perfect in next Climax Heroes.
For W, in SCH his green gauge form(starting CHOOO) is considered weak compared to other main Kamen Rider, unless you stick to using W CJ, CM and CT which is strong. And by adding some moveset from BW, W can be restored to his former glory (hope so).

And I also think they had already started the creation stage for Climax Heroes characters, which will give them more times to improve the game and add new contents to the game. Adding BattleRide contents and improve them may not be an impossible job for them

But, I do agree that the Ryuki riders are really rushed, wish they gradually change their movesets just a little bit (give them Special Attacks without any Rider Energy cost). Currently only a few of them can compete with other series' Riders.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top