AKA XeroTheHero
Greetings all! After much self-deliberation, I've decided it's time to part with some of my collection. I've recently sort of stepped back and evaluated what I truly enjoy collection, and as it turns out, it's mostly figures!

Not that I don't love the guns and swords and such, but I find myself losing interest with them after a while. Not only that, but they take up far too much space on my shelves that could be used for more figures!

With that being said, I've come to the decision to sell some of my goodies. I'll be updating this thread as I decide which pieces I want to part with, as for now it's sort of limited. Also one thing I want to note: the gear I'm selling will NOT, I repeat, will NOT include any memories, keys, and/or medals that came with them (I.E. no memory with a Skull Magnum).

Pictures will be added tomorrow when I can get the toys out and have some decent lighting without waking people up. I assure you though, everything I'll be selling is minty fresh (although out of package). On to the goods!

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! Prices DO NOT include shipping.

Rider Goods

-Kamen Rider W DX Skull Magnum (No memory included) $35
-Kamen Rider W DX Trigger Magnum (No memory included) $35 SOLD!
-Figma Kamen Rider Ryuki Complete but opened $?? Not really sure, make me an offer.
-Figma Kamen Rider Thrust Complete but opened $?? See above ^

Sentai Goods

-Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Gokai Saber (no key included) $25 SOLD!
-Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Gokai Gun (no key included) $25 SOLD!
-Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Gokai Buckle (no key included) $15 SOLD!

Ultra Stuff
Ultra-Act Ultraman Mebius Complete but opened $20?
Ultra-Act Ultraman Zero Complete but opened $20?

Pics coming soon for new stuff. Prices are negotiable, and shipping is NOT included. Obviously shipping for stuff out of box is much cheaper, but we can figure that out if you want something.

Last edited:
AKA XeroTheHero
All PM's replied!

I should have mentioned before something on shipping. I totally meant to but just forgot. I'm guessing that on most of these items the shipping in the US at least will run around $10 or so using a medium flat rate box. I feel safer using a medium flat rate box just because I know they can accomodate most of the guns, and they ship fairly quick in the US. That goes for everything but the Saber. The saber is an awkward size so it'll ship a little differently. If that method doesn't work for you, just let me know and I'll definitely try to figure out something else!

I'm headed to work so I may not respond for a bit. I'm not ignoring you, promise!

AKA XeroTheHero
Gokaiger gear has been sold! Both W guns still currently available.

Rajio Showa Rider
Dammit man, where were you when I had to go through middle man to get another Skull Magnum! XD just kidding. Best of luck on your sales. I may consider getting that Trigger Magnum, though :hmm:

Skull Magnum

I'm somewhat interested in your Skull Magnum. I just got one, and now my daughters want one, and I kind of wouldn't mind getting a spare for them to play with, occasionally.

Is there anything you're looking for that you would trade for it?
I have a sale page
thanks
ryan