Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Wow. the Ganma aren't exactly on par with the roimude in terms of design are they? xD I mean, they don't look deboss-cheap or anything, but the few we've seen so far don't look nearly as good os a lot of heisei monsters. Maybe it's the whole possessing objects thing, which is normally more of a sentai design trait. Spear looked ok, but I get the sense spear is a general. the motw ones so far look "eh"
IIRC they've brought back the guy who designed the monsters back in the franchise's original run to design the Ganma. So they're probably going for a deliberately "old-school" look. Which is fine, so long as they don't get Amazon bad (or even worse, Kikaider bad <shudders>).

I'm always just glad to see them using real squibs rather than CGI sparks.

Saw a pic of Yurusen on tumblr. Cute and reminds me of Medama-oyaji
I'm guessing Yurusen will be companion to the main Rider, like Kivat or Belt-san.

MV Maker
On the topic of the set footage, I'm more worried about his fighting style than anything else. Ghost looks like he's flailing that sword around like it's too heavy for him (like Kouta in his debut episode). I know it's not uncommon, but I was hoping for something different.

Shining~

I'm wondering if the Ganma will somehow becomes Beethoven Damashii when defeated, or will it be an entirely separate thing......

Cautiously optimistic.

GogogoGhost-CBLZ-EN-C-1E.png

lol

On the topic of the set footage, I'm more worried about his fighting style than anything else. Ghost looks like he's flailing that sword around like it's too heavy for him (like Kouta in his debut episode). I know it's not uncommon, but I was hoping for something different.
If Musashi is going to be the skilled swordsman form then they have to contrast that by not having him be great with a sword in his other forms (plus the big sword splits into two for Musashi). But Musashi is Eyecon number 1, so he'll probably be able to use it from the start.

IIRC they've brought back the guy who designed the monsters back in the franchise's original run to design the Ganma. So they're probably going for a deliberately "old-school" look. Which is fine, so long as they don't get Amazon bad (or even worse, Kikaider bad <shudders>).

Kazuhiko Shimamoto never designed monsters for Rider before. He's a pretty old school artist though, and has a ZO and a Black spin off (Imitation 7) manga.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
He also did the character designs for G Gundam so even though I want to be cautiously optimistic I've officially bought my rail pass for the hype train.

It looks like Orange Lion fansubs are the first to lay their cards on the table with their fansub of the four minute promo (yes, for those who hadn't heard, we have a new contender in the sub wars this coming year).
Kazuhiko Shimamoto never designed monsters for Rider before. He's a pretty old school artist though, and has a ZO and a Black spin off (Imitation 7) manga.
Ah, my bad.

"Training."
The Ganma look like they're from a 80's Kamen Rider/Super Sentai show to be honest.