Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Shining~
It looks like Orange Lion fansubs are the first to lay their cards on the table with their fansub of the four minute promo (yes, for those who hadn't heard, we have a new contender in the sub wars this coming year).

To be fair, that promo was 99% dialogue-less, I can see why other sub groups didn't bother to translate it.

But yeah, OrangeLion has been showing up quite often lately.

Lurker
With the dancing it almost feels like he may be controlling Spectre (as if with music).

Or he's just dancing around as the Riders fight. That can go either way.

With the dancing it almost feels like he may be controlling Spectre (as if with music).

It does seem like that monster is manipulating him given how he is waving his arm.
He may be using the power of the Beethoven soul, given how he looks like a conductor.

Otaku University Student
Wait, aren't the monsters the souls themselves? Defeating them allows you to use their powers ala Megaman if I remember correctly...

Toku Prince
Wait, aren't the monsters the souls themselves? Defeating them allows you to use their powers ala Megaman if I remember correctly...

This was rumoured way back before we got the toy catalogue. It was never confirmed though. It could honestly just be that they want to have a music-themed form debut against a music-themed monster.

The Ganma so far have only been officially described as monsters from another world, never as being ghosts or dead. They do have those skeleton grunts though, which I guess could line up with that idea. Possessing objects also works for spirits too. Still, it's pure speculation at this point.

Last edited:
Toku Prince
The Ganma so far have only been officially described as monsters from another world, never as being ghosts or dead. They do have those skeleton grunts though, which I guess could line up with that idea. Possessing objects also works for spirits too. Still, it's pure speculation at this point.

See those belts that the monsters are wearing? Those are the actual Ganma according to one of the latest scans. They basically attach themselves to objects and transforms those objects into bodies that they control. It's really Sentai-ish.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!

That would be a change from the typical scenario of the 2nd Rider having some sort of problem with the main Rider.

Also, that's pretty early for a 2nd Rider to appear, a bit like how Garren was already introduced in the beginning of Blade.

That would be a change from the typical scenario of the 2nd Rider having some sort of problem with the main Rider.

Also, that's pretty early for a 2nd Rider to appear, a bit like how Garren was already introduced in the beginning of Blade.

It seems like the Kamen Rider franchise has really embraced multiple Riders again. Drive introduced both Drive and Protodrive in episode 1, Gaim introduced five Armored Riders in the first scene alone, and now it looks like we should expect Kamen Rider Spectre to show up in Ghost within the first 5 episodes.