二番目の翻訳者
so...I'm going to be really impressed with this guy when I see how he's gonna pull of being 3 diffirernt characters,yes I know people hve done it before, tyler perry, and that one episode of kamen rider decade where they had black and black RX but I've never seen it done with super sentai

I don't think he's actually playing three characters. It just says he "transforms into" Battle Kenya and Denzi Blue, so I'm guessing Gavan will be getting his hands on some Ranger Keys.

I don't think he's actually playing three characters. It just says he "transforms into" Battle Kenya and Denzi Blue, so I'm guessing Gavan will be getting his hands on some Ranger Keys.

The cast list from one of Sanshiki's updates does have Battle Kenya and Denji Blue as separate characters though, listed with both civilian and ranger names.

Gavan Bootleg revealed

13200772082672.jpg

Now i'm more excited for a possible Metal Hero revival. They had a 12 year break and there's a ton of potential for new suit designs

It's like i'm back in 2000 and Kamen Rider is coming back with Kuuga.

always henshining'
i was 'ehhh' about this bootleg idea but damn, that looks cool

Is Bootleg Gavan the Gavan of Chinatown who uses bootleg dvd's to fight injustice and overpriced theaters?

Also are there evil Metal Hero's or is this a Shadowmoon?