When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
http://henshingrid.blogspot.com/2011/09/gokaiger-rumored-episodes-33-41.html

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/10/kaizoku-sentai-gokaiger-vs-gavan-coming.html

*Please take this with a grain of salt*

Gokaiger's Winter movie is rumored to be "Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Versus Gavan"

The film will supposedly guest star Ohba Kenji as Ichijouji Retsu/Gavan, Akebono Shiro/Battle Kenya and Oume Daigorou/DenjiBlue.

The rumor hold some truth because it falls in line with the Metal Heroes series 30th Anniversary

Last edited:
I really don't think this rumor needs its own thread before any official news about a Gokaiger winter movie are out. When there's something official about that, then this rumor can move from the main Gokaiger thread to the winter movie thread...

I really don't think this rumor needs its own thread before any official news about a Gokaiger winter movie are out.

Okay, then explain to me why we make rumor threads every year for the new sentai and kamen rider when there's nothing official for months?

Okay, then explain to me why we make rumor threads every year for the new sentai and kamen rider when there's nothing official for months?

We have rumor threads for unannounced series because a new Rider or Sentai every year at this point is a basic assumption. We already have a Gokaiger rumor thread anyway and people were just fine discussing this rumor there.

We don't know if Gokaiger is getting a winter movie, and, even if it gets one, it might have nothing to do with Metal Hero. I just think this rumor is too vague and sourceless to warrant a thread of its own like this... But, it's not like I can stop you.

This movie might take place instead of Gokaigers vs. Sentai. Besides Gokaigers itself is a stretched out vs. Sentai movie.

Gavan? Who is that?

Also, do we need ANOTHER movie?
Gavan is the first Metal Hero.

I think we indeed need another movie, since that 199 Hero movie is basically "Gokaiger VS Goseiger with the previous Sentai summoned by Black Cross King." If this new movie turned out to be not Gavan team-up, maybe it will be like Gaoranger VS SS and Boukenger VS SS where some previous heroes join the fight this time.

I don't do sense
Too early for this thread.
No solid info, just a single 2ch post.

Maybe I should post something like this on 2ch just to see how many people bite. Where were my Japanese proxies...

No solid info

That's what rumor threads are for........ :redface2:

Worse comes to worse, myself, Lavender Ranger, and Geki Dan were all duped

Maybe I should post something like this on 2ch just to see how many people bite.

Good idea, please post your findings afterwards

Gavan? Who is that?

Your n00bness sir, it's showing :laugh:

Like Russo said, Gavan was the very first character from the Metal Heroes series and was so popular that he spawned 2 more series to form the Space Sheriff Trilogy (I'm sure Juspion falls in there somewhere)

The Metal Heroes series later spawned Metalder, Speilban (both of which were used for VR Troopers), B-Fighter and B-Fighter Kabuto (both used for Big Bad Beetleborgs, Beetleborgs Metallix, and the "Forever Red" episode of Power Rangers Wildforce)

Last edited: