Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger thread 2 (first post has collected info, please READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Male Hurricane Blue looks good actually. Well maybe because I already like Hurricaneger suit so it's bias. But hey, at least it's better than female Big One or.... say, hypothetically Don uses Miss America Ranger Key:p

The other cross-gender suit I like is Ahim's Gekichopper. Female Gekichopper looks so adorable with that skirt and big helmet XD
My problem with male Hurricane Blue is the helmet's face, because it's so for female (no offense). :laugh:
Blue Dolphin, Blue Swallow, Magi Blue are okay, but not Hurricane Blue. ^^'

And yeah, female Geki Chopper is cute, I really like her "Chesto!" XD

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12FOPpf0W8g"]Dice-O DX Red Ranger Finisher[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaDMm9KTsj4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]Dice-O other Finisher[/ame]

Oh yeah, one more thing:-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDSYPZj_Meg&feature=related"]Red Slash!![/ame]

Last edited:
You Need A Mint
Red Slash FTW!!! Though I wish GoseiRed could've been there. Maybe he would if Marvelous did a Red Blast! =D

So no one is going to transform into Kabuto and Kuwaga Raiger in the Hurricanger episode?

Blazing Soul!
Is Go-on Red a popular Red Ranger or rather is Go-onger a really popular Sentai Series? I mean out of those Five Red Rangers in the Red Slash video, I'm not sure what's so significant about Go-on Red for him to be the fifth red ranger to be involved.

Blazing Soul!
Looks like the user hates the Goseigers on the second video. :laugh:

Aren't these videos except for the Red Slash video supposed to be from those official videos that showcase finishers? I don't think there's an actual player behind these videos other than staff members.

*and then of course you can say whoever's the staff hate the Goseigers*

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Hurricane Red, Yellow & Blue appeared to be transform too!
[HIDE]
jd2fl.jpg

tgpo5.jpg
[/HIDE]

Hurricaneger's great power, Furaimaru
[HIDE]
nzqxf.jpg
[/HIDE]

Hurricane Gokai Oh
[HIDE]
jsdzx.jpg
[/HIDE]

Shuriken Strike
[HIDE]
byrw6.jpg
[/HIDE]

I hope Hurricaneger do they roll call, be it with the umbrella or cloth. And Gokaiger should do it too XD
Me too, but I heard that Yousuke, Nanami and Kouta-kun aren't going to fight alongside with the Gokaiger.....:nooo::bawling:

Wait that's strange?!?!?

How can they transformed, when Gokaiger is set when ALL Super Sentai Warriors have lost their powers??

I believe I'm missing something :S

the only way the Hurricanegers could get their powers back is if the Gokaigers gave their respective keys to them. The same thing happened with the Goseigers.

That would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.