heterosexual bear wrestler
I've watch a few, 5 to be exact and some of it totally watch just for the chicks :wub:. I'm more into korean variety show, it sure gives a good laugh.

I do. I've already watched:

My Lovely Kim Sam-soon
Goong
Personal Preference/Taste
Full House
You're Beautiful
The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince

Those are romantic-comedy dramas. I don't watch the heavy drama ones. :D

I'm watching two right now. Secret Garden and Athena: Goddess of War. Secret Garden is more the romantic/comedy type that can be a little sappy. Athena is actually pretty good, IMO. It's a spinoff of IRIS but I actually like it better. It's got action and espionage stuff. A little more aimed towards guys.

It's over 8,000!
Yeah, that's the one. It's pretty heartfelt, but it's not a total downer.

I saw parts of it and it was okay to me.

I do. I've already watched:

My Lovely Kim Sam-soon
Goong
Personal Preference/Taste
Full House
You're Beautiful

Those are romantic-comedy dramas. I don't watch the heavy drama ones. :D

I saw those two I highlighted and I like them. :D

The ones that aren't romantic comedies usually are much longer and the quality decreases after many episodes, so I don't tend to watch them much.

So I guess now that there are many more K-Drama watchers, we should make this a K-Drama Watch List and Discussion thread. :D Could a Moderator or an Admin please and kindly change the title to reflect that? Thank you.

So I'll name a few that I remember off the top of my head:

Personal Preference/Personal Taste (It has good humor and it is a good K-Drama overall.)
1st Shop of the Coffee Prince/Coffee Prince (Second K-Drama and it is one of my favorites)
Cinderella Man (My first K-Drama and it is one of my favorites)
Queen Seondeok/The Great Queen Seondeok (It had a terrible last quarter of episodes, but the first quarter was good.)
Smile, You/Smile/Smile Honey (It was the funniest series I had ever seen for the first few episodes and the tone changes as it progresses, but it's good.)
Pasta (It's my personal favorite.)

There are others, but I can't remember them all now. :sweat: Feel free to post your own watch list here.

i loved KDrama instead JDrama :thumbs:

Favourite KDrama : Goong, Full House and Coffee Prince :castlerock:

currently watched : Cinderella Man :buttrock:

It's over 8,000!
You're awesome.

Coffee Prince was one of my first K-Dramas and it's still one of my favorites. Have you heard of Pasta? That one is amazing. It did everything well. The interactions are natural and there's chemistry between the characters.

I'm so glad Cinderella Man came back on TV. I missed it.

You're awesome.

Coffee Prince was one of my first K-Dramas and it's still one of my favorites. Have you heard of Pasta? That one is amazing. It did everything well. The interactions are natural and there's chemistry between the characters.

I'm so glad Cinderella Man came back on TV. I missed it.

unfortunatelly cinderella man was mbc mini series :(
on pasta, i havent watchd it yet, but i'll watch it asap...:castlerock:

Mad Skillz
So recently I've been watching Mary Stayed Out All Night and I have no idea why it's getting so much hate from people all over the net. It's not too deep, but it's rather fun to watch and the main actress does a good job getting the cute naive girl type across.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
To be honest, I have seen some and all of them are dubs. With the Korean fever in the Philippines, Kdramas are everywhere.

Here are some of the shows that I have seen:
The Third Book of Han (Jumong)
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Full House
All About Eve
Shining Inheritance
Endless Love series (Autumn in My Heart, Winter Sonata, Summer Scent)

I can't really remember the others...