Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (We're here, We're here, We're here!)

That episode was abysmal. Easily the worst power rangers episode i've ever seen. And that scene with mike and scott at the end was painfully awkward. And why'd they replace antonio?

Is not impressed right now...
The voice of RPM Red was credited to Tobias Riess.

That had to have just been an alias Eka was working under, right?

The Meteor has landed
And why'd they replace antonio?

Well, according to the past info on the Teamup before it was announced, Antonio's real actor at the time wasn't even available to come on set, it could've have been filmed before he even got to film the role of Antonio

why would he work under an alias?

Maybe because he was under the Disney's Power Ranger contract at the time so, in order to voice his character, he went under an alias by Saban to voice his role and, not breaking the contract he had.

Is not impressed right now...
It is a little weird if they got a perfect double for Eka Darville's voice, but a really awful one for Steven Skyler's voice.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
This was filmed after Steven had joined. My guess is he wasn't locked into the same type of contract as the main five.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
What made you think that they would show the goseigers? They postponed production until 2012.

Well, I was hoping that they would show us what the next Power Rangers look like (of course, we already know) and label "New Power Rangers Series coming in 2013" type thing.

Boot to the Head!!
I rather enjoyed it...the ending felt a bit rushed, but that's my only real complaint.... :)

A few things I noticed...; the color of Ji's morpher and symbol power...foreshadowing?? We also finally get confirmation of RPM being in another dimension, not this one's near future...and if nothing else, now we know the adventures of Corinth City and the other Earth will carry on in our imaginations! :D