El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Starting to watch Game of Thrones.... Well, I started it yesterday, with the intro and people have already been slaughtered.... EWWWW...
Nice. :thumbs: I can't wait for season two.

I'd just ask the person next to me if I didn't understand something or missed something. I don't know, I don't feel comfortable asking the teacher or professor.
It's the opposite for me. I felt more comfortable asking a professor to clarify something or a general question than a classmate. This was especially true with my history professors. They were the best. xD

Next week is MY LAST WEEK OF WORK. It could not possibly come sooner. This ghetto campus has had a bomb threat, an assault on a campus police officer, theft of a vehicle, and all kinds of lovely stuff in the past two weeks. Nov. 4 will be a glorious day.

The only bad part of this is that I'm not going to Japan. :C I'm not actually too disappointed though because that money will be going to better uses. I need to repair some fencing, purchase some livestock in the spring (pigs and chickens for now), build some things the animals will need (feeding places, shelter, etc.), and establish a couple of beehives too. Soooo...that all adds up pretty quickly. :laugh: I can't wait for the spring!

Banned
Suicide is painless.
It brings on many changes.
And i can take or leave it if i please.

[HIDE]Sorry, just Watched M*A*S*H.
:laugh:[/HIDE]

CHUPA SHOTARO!
No classes today for me (As a part of my schedule) but I was still busy.

Well I did P90X this morning with two other buddies (Paaaaaaaaaain...). One of them keeps telling me we have to stick with this since we're both off Tues and Thurs. The third guy graduated college already but unemployed so he's open to anything. My fucking shoulders hurt lol

And Photoshop homework for school. Yuuuup lol Usually I would do Photoshop work at school but since we got assigned homework for the first time, I don't want to travel 20 minutes to school just to do it. So I bought it...

Yes. I bought Photoshop.

Super Moderator
I didn't know you cooked, Angie.

I....

[hide]

100_1584.jpg

[/hide]

cook...

[hide]

100_1587_0247.jpg

kalbi.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

[/hide]

a lot ....

[hide]

eggsaladsandwich-babygreensaladwithfruit.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

shrimpwithspicyoystersauce.jpg

spicycornchowder.jpg

spicytofu.jpg

[/hide]

I can't even have plain ramen anymore~
msn_red_fox_smilies-09.gif

[hide]

DSC01346.jpg

[/hide]

Eye See You
The best thing about training a Russian security guard who speaks horrid engrish is the fact I get to home a drink a beer afterward.

In Justice, We Trust!
I....

[hide]

100_1584.jpg

[/hide]

cook...

[hide]

100_1587_0247.jpg

kalbi.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

[/hide]

a lot ....

[hide]

IMAG0297.jpg

spicycornchowder.jpg

spicytofu.jpg

[/hide]

[hide]

DSC01346.jpg

[/hide]

Damnit, Angie you're doing it again! I knew it was a mistake to look at those photos first thing in the morning...I haven't had breakfast yet.:shakefist

Lurker
lol, how about I just make them and if it doesn't work out, well, there's Four Cafe down the street and Oinkster a block away, and The Taco Spot across the street and down a block.

I don't think that one is subbed, but I do have the one where they're dressed as sailors and Kame makes a cameo. I swear, he out pretty-s MatsuJun...

onion_gifs_emoticons-13.gif

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but looking together in the same direction...

... in this case, my living room TV screen. :p

I....

[hide]

100_1584.jpg

[/hide]

cook...

[hide]

100_1587_0247.jpg

kalbi.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

[/hide]

a lot ....

[hide]

IMAG0297.jpg

spicycornchowder.jpg

spicytofu.jpg

[/hide]

[hide]

DSC01346.jpg

[/hide]

those foods look amazing

on a side note, I need to find a new hobby besides watching over 20 anime a season <_<

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
IT'S HANG OUT WITH ANGIE DAY!

Now to get through work and chiropractor appointment first...

Status
Not open for further replies.