Just got back from W Forever...

If someone is all like "Well the action relied on too much wire work and personally I didn't see the point of Kamen Rider OOO's appearing" I'd be all like "It's a friggin' superhero movie man, relax"

Besides, as a guy who has worked on both the creation of a suit as well as a wire rIgger for an action team, it totally earns more respect.

Like the movie or not...BEST HEISEI RIDER MOVIE EVER.

Unfortunatley I won't find that out until it's blu-ray release later this year. :(
 
I would say that Double is one of the most well-recieved series so far in the Heisei Era.

I believe that this series is loved in Japan alot and is very popular. :thumbs:
 
I would say that Double is one of the most well-recieved series so far in the Heisei Era.

I believe that this series is loved in Japan alot and is very popular. :thumbs:

Aren't Double's toys selling like hotcakes, and its average ratings similar to that of pre-Hibiki series?
 
I haven't seen numbers for W's merchandise yet, but anecdotes suggest that he's really well-liked. (The impression the Japanese blogosphere gives is that a lot of people tuned in to W because they liked his design.)

W's ratings have been roughly on par with Kuuga/Agito, substantially higher than Ryuki/Faiz/Blade (off the top of my head, anyway).
 
Many people are cosplaying Shoutarou and Phillip. XD Well because their clothes are not very hard to find/make but still very unique. I must find myself a hat too :coolshades:

I remember seeing someone posted the average ranking for each ep somewhere... Can anyone show me where?
 
I haven't seen numbers for W's merchandise yet, but anecdotes suggest that he's really well-liked. (The impression the Japanese blogosphere gives is that a lot of people tuned in to W because they liked his design.)

W's ratings have been roughly on par with Kuuga/Agito, substantially higher than Ryuki/Faiz/Blade (off the top of my head, anyway).

Maybe the lean look, the scarf, and the Kikaider homage helped. ;)

Many people are cosplaying Shoutarou and Phillip. XD Well because their clothes are not very hard to find/make but still very unique. I must find myself a hat too :coolshades:

I remember seeing someone posted the average ranking for each ep somewhere... Can anyone show me where?

Funny thing is that my girlfriend can pull off a Shotaro cosplay.
And I'm not handsome enough to be Philip.
 
I have plans to do a Narumi Sokichi cosplay but because of my weight, I just go to the easy side, cosplaying someone being possessed by Momo! :laugh:
 
When OOO used the Cheetah and Kamakiri medla in the Movie,did those combos have a unique sample like the TaToBa Combo or whas it just a generic sound?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top