Wakanda Forever proved the haters wrong!

The comicgaters are targeting Avatar at this moment. It is their usual mumbo jumbo of accusing things of being woke.

Entertainment Enthusiast
Let them cry because it currently have $789,971,202 is the box office now! Money well spent for Marvel.

The title of the movie is very fitting.
The catchphrase "Wakanda Forever" refers to both the fictional nation of Wakanda depicted in the Black Panther comics and films as well as the Marvel Comics superhero Black Panther.
It has served as a rallying cry, a source of pride, and a point of unification for the Black community.

It is now stuck at 830 million, it is not going to reach a billion dollars without China.

It is now stuck at 830 million, it is not going to reach a billion dollars without China.
I don't look at box office collections or even public reviews, If I like the money its best for me and these figured don't attract my attention.

The movie already breaks even, so it dont need to reach a billion. It is less expensive than Avatar way of the water.

The movie already breaks even, so it dont need to reach a billion. It is less expensive than Avatar way of the water.
There is one more thing when there are people that hate a movie they promote/advertise it for free but many times it backfires and I think this is what has happened in this case lol.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
Ben Shapiro's mouth will foam because this movie he calls woke breaks even while the movie he produced made 804 dollars.