I acknowledged that whilst discussing the differences, Titans had a lengthy run, five years, four had it not have been for last minute orders from WB, JLU was robbed, three years, a less ensemble of episodes, if you want to get technical, add JL and its' easily five years also, but I just think the first two were wasted on elongated boring arcs, and regard JLU as when the franchise really took off.
I suppose we'll have to disagree on Titans' fifth season being the weakest, to me it felt like a blatant rehash of the LOD arc running in JLU, and using aspects OF JLU, it was supposed to be BBs' season, but very little episodes have ellaborated on him, all of the relationships are also being flat out ignored in favour of solo showcases or comedy outings.
Its' almost a shame the same embargos and policies prevented BB/Raven from happening (Murikamai wanted to stay close to Wolmans' Titans comics), or that "Bethroned" was'nt an entire SEASON as the comic version was lengthier, and made more of an impact in Dicks' life (it split he and Star up in the original story), I just think Titans' fifth season had an oppertunity, with Trigon out of the way, to explore Ravens' human side. Did'nt happen.
And fourthly, No-Fracken-Slade.
'Nuff said.