Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother slain in Chicago

God, I can't even imagine what she's going through right now. This will definitely play a MAJOR impact oh her. Like...a serious depression.
 
Chicago cops have found the body of a child and are investigating whether it's the body of Jennifer Hudson's nephew, Julian King. The medical examiner has not yet made an ID, but we are now told the body is that of a 7-year-old African American boy, the same age and race as Julian.

The body was found inside a 1994 white Chevy Suburban. It is the same SUV owned by Jason Hudson, the murdered brother of Jennfer. Before his arrest, cops were looking for William Balfour, the suspect and estranged husband of Jennifer's sister. The license plate of the Suburban matches Jason's SUV.

Story developing

Motherfucker. They should cut whoever did this balls off, let him bleed and suffer for three days, then fry him..>:(
 
I get so tired of hearing this kind of thing week after week. It's because of senseless people and senseless violence like this that the world is so fucked up, and it's unfortunate how you're never guaranteed to be safe anywhere anymore. Best wishes to Hudson and her family in dealing with this tragedy; I hope they find the wastoids that did this and give them death.
 
I have no words.... I just hope the killer doesn't kill himself and gets a long tortured time in jail that ends in death... slowly.

This is beyond evil and insane.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top