boogie woogie feng shui
MMPR said:
Life isn't something you joke about

But I did, so... it is.

it's a very simple concept to understand.

I can think of several philosophers that would disagree with that assessment.

i'm not going to spam up this thread any more

This thread was nice and spam-free until you decided to assert your moral superiority over me by showing me my place in the universe because I made an offhanded witticism about a guy I don't really like.

Get over yourself. If you can't jive with humor during tragic events then you're bound to be a miserable person and if you can't tolerate people saying things to offend your obviously fragile sensibilities then get the **** off the internet.

And if you're going to try to insult my intelligence, at least use the correct spelling of the contraction "you're" next time, fuckwit.

Banned
It's to bad some one died, but I never got why people enjoyed watching crap like jackass. But then... People watch crap like Jersey shore.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
It'll be interesting to see if he was indeed driving drunk. I think it's likely seeing as how he posted pics of himself drinking with friends not too long before his crash.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
This sucks. Dunn was my favorite. Yeah the guys could be morons at times but they were "real". These were the guys I hung out with in High School ... doing stupid **** in the parking lot. I think that's why I loved it and appreciated it. They're the only real reality stars by any stretch of the imagination.

But of course you can always take it a step too far. And it seemed Dunn was the only one who [mostly] had his head screwed on straight.

Rest in Peace man.

Obviously all the guys are distraught and grieving but I'm left to worry about one in particular; is this what will send Steve-O over the edge again?

boogie woogie feng shui
What makes this accident even more unfortunate is that Dunn had just channeled his talents into a legitimate position as the host of the new science/entertainment/stunt show Proving Grounds on G4. 34 is pretty young, too. This guy had a lot of life left in him and it's a shame to see people go out like this. If alcohol was a factor then it just makes me question even more why people make a conscious decision to let themselves get that bad off.

Like a Tiger boss
This sucks. I hadn't see either Jackass or Viva La Bam in a long time but still. This saddens me a lot. May he rest in peace.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
What makes this accident even more unfortunate is that Dunn had just channeled his talents into a legitimate position as the host of the new science/entertainment/stunt show Proving Grounds on G4. 34 is pretty young, too. This guy had a lot of life left in him and it's a shame to see people go out like this. If alcohol was a factor then it just makes me question even more why people make a conscious decision to let themselves get that bad off.
Apparently G4 has pulled Proving Ground from the schedule for now and will determine the future of the show at a later date. I'm guessing they'll at least air the remainder of the episodes they had already filmed after some time has passed.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
That's strange to me. I'd air them all as scheduled, with a tribute to him at the beginning.