[J-Poll] The 20 sign's a guy wants to sleep with you

Umm. Because A LOT of girls are that way. I don't buy anything for anyone unless I get to know them. My entire point here is that the two of you are bashing men because SOME of them do things. Should I just start bashing ALL women such as yourselves because of what SOME do?

And no. There are men and women who give up sex for gifts and money. They are not stupid at all. They know exactly what they are doing. They use their bodies to get people to give in to them.

Dude.. I'm not talking about the entirety of the population.. @_@ Read what I wrote more closely.. but to paraphrase... basically a lot of girls and guys (NOT ALL GIRLS AND GUYS) are dumb when it comes to sex, how to get sex, and how to approach a situation involving sex as the outcome.

Seems to me that SOME guys sometimes use girls for sex, and SOME girls sometimes use guys for money/ gifts. And it's immature IMO.
 
Dude.. I'm not talking about the entirety of the population.. @_@ Read what I wrote more closely.. but to paraphrase... basically a lot of girls and guys (NOT ALL GIRLS AND GUYS) are dumb when it comes to sex, how to get sex, and how to approach a situation involving sex as the outcome.

Seems to me that SOME guys sometimes use girls for sex, and SOME girls sometimes use guys for money/ gifts. And it's immature IMO.

I agree with you totally. It just seemed you were coming down only on the guys.
 
This all remind's me of some friends i had in school.

My guy friend, lets call him T, was a nice enough guy, but he was pretty the kind of guy who was brought up kind of Sheltered, with only his Brother for a playmate. My other friend, ill call her A, was a awkward but sweet girl.

Through me, they met and started dating (i'll be the first to admit i had design's on A myself, but i let those go since i didn't want to risk ruining 2 friendships). They seemed like the perfect match for each other, but, as i found out, it was far from it.

A and i had a few classes together and since we knew each other for years we often did project's together. One time we got to talking about relationships. I extold my recent woes (this was between girlfriend 1 and 2) and she got to talking about how He lavishes her with gift's (not exorbitant, being High Schoolers) and how she was worried that he might not be able to give her more next week than this week.

I resisted the urge to reach across the table and smack her.

Yeah, so he was compensating for his lack of social skill's (and ill admit mine are not the best ether) with present's and etc, and she took this as how couples operate (since i think this was her first relationship) and ran with it. Plus i don't think they where having sex yet.

I did confront T about this, and he told me how he was frantic not to lose her as he had pretty much found one of the only girls in school who agreed to date him.

I have no idea what happened to those to, but if i had to wager they married not long after graduation and are ether divorced or living in a ugly marriage.
 
Last edited:
How are those not the exact same thing? :sly:

Because attraction means not only physical things and also may merit a relationship rather than one-night-stands..
Read my post again and notice that I wrote "rather than JUST 'wants to get into your pants'"
Would you go shopping with a girl that you want only for a one night stand and plan the whole day out for her, too? Want to go picnic-ing with your one-night stand? @_@ lol!
 
I think that's kind of missing the point of the poll, but OK.

lol I guess I just see it as "making love" and "having sex" as being two totally different things..

And if they have that one where the guy needs to use the bathroom after seeing you in the doorway.. I honestly doubt this poll means "making love" and means the latter. lol..

I guess it's just interpretation..
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top