Vash the Stampede I wanna fly high.... May 10, 2008 #2 Shipping might kick your ass though. I'd approach with cautious optimism.
NAND NOR A Secret Messenger ... May 10, 2008 #4 Z-Unit said: Click to expand... Pretty much. There's a reason it only costs thirty dollars. Chances are it's a cheap piece of junk.
Z-Unit said: Click to expand... Pretty much. There's a reason it only costs thirty dollars. Chances are it's a cheap piece of junk.
x1xBladex1x Member May 10, 2008 #5 I say if you want it, get it. As far as their anime swords, I like this one better in a way.
x1xBladex1x Member May 10, 2008 #7 Fayt Leingod said: I prefer this one myself... Click to expand... Oooh that one is nice.:thumbs:
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! May 10, 2008 #9 Kamen Rider Dragon Trunks anyone? LOL yeah, for all you know that sword could be a cheap plastic thing you find at the dollar store.
Kamen Rider Dragon Trunks anyone? LOL yeah, for all you know that sword could be a cheap plastic thing you find at the dollar store.