Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone! My name is Roger and I am a high school student at Canada. I love to play video games and I hope to have a great time with everybody

Hey guys, the name's Rebecca. I'm a college student in Ohio working on my degree in tourism. I like video games, comics (Marvel in particular...) and pretty much anything pop culture-related. See you all around!

Hey everyone! Like most of you, I'm a big fan of TV, video games, and movies. I'm 23 years old and a recent graduate looking for work! I'm always looking for new friends who share my interests since most of my friends from school are not completely interested in the same things as me (except for my SO). I spend way too much time on the internet so hopefully I'll get to know some of you!

How's it going?
I'm GamerPerson, I've been into video games since I was a kid. I'm 22 and live in the US and I'm glad to be here!

Hi guys! I'm a college student and love to play video games whenever I'm free. Unfortunately, school is getting busy so I don't have much time to play :(. Maybe in a few weeks!

Here's hoping that you'll get your exams done and over with so you can game without abandon. :D

I'm Kendrick and I can tell that this is a forum that I'm going to be attached to. Video gaming is my primary hobby, and as such I'm really looking forward to talking with everyone else here!